Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee2018

How was sludden allowed to referee the galbally omagh game tonight when he's from dromore and they needed galbally to lose to qualify for the final 🤔

redzone

Quote from: Dee2018 on September 27, 2020, 01:44:32 AM
How was sludden allowed to referee the galbally omagh game tonight when he's from dromore and they needed galbally to lose to qualify for the final 🤔
Galbally won and play killyclogher in the final.
Anyone at clonoe coaisland game

WT4E

Quote from: redzone on September 27, 2020, 07:29:56 AM
Quote from: Dee2018 on September 27, 2020, 01:44:32 AM
Galbally won and play killyclogher in the final.
Anyone at clonoe coaisland game

Would Dromore not top the group on head to head. They beat galbally and Coalisland

redzone

Yeah pts difference if its 3 teams but if they are games conceded then u can't use the pts difference obviously

Gaafan2

Dromore beat both coalisland and Galbally therefore they finish top. Galbally were beaten by both Dromore and coalisland.

WT4E

If head to head out in a 3 way tie then points difference?

BUT Trillick conceded to Coalisland and Dromore so points difference cant be used.

Playoff anyone??????

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

Quote from: WT4E on September 27, 2020, 10:21:25 AM

BUT Trillick conceded to Coalisland and Dromore so points difference cant be used.

Playoff anyone??????

By right there should be a 3 way playoff but with the county season commencing soon not sure how they will decide it.

PMG1

Quote from: clarshack on September 27, 2020, 08:12:14 PM
Quote from: WT4E on September 27, 2020, 10:21:25 AM

Playoff anyone??????

By right there should be a 3 way playoff but with the county season commencing soon not sure how they will decide it.

It goes on head to head in the games between the 3 teams, Dromore beat both so they go through. Even if it went to score difference it's only the score in the games between the 3 teams which would have left Dromore still going through. The games against other teams don't matter, this was brought in a few years ago as a rule to to stop conceded games being an issue.

square_ball

If there's any matches conceded then head to heads and score differences are out the window. Should be a play off from my understanding but not sure when they could schedule it in.

Number 23:
https://tyronegaa.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2019-Tyrone-CCC-Regulations.pdf

square_ball

I stand corrected there. I always thought once a walkover happened it had to be a play off if more than 2 teams are tied on points.

clarshack

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 27, 2020, 10:45:33 PM
Quote from: square_ball on September 27, 2020, 10:20:58 PM
I stand corrected there. I always thought once a walkover happened it had to be a play off if more than 2 teams are tied on points.
That used to be the case.

Didn't know that either so it's definitely Dromore in the final?

supersarsfields

Great to be back in a county final. 21 years is a long time. Was a tough game on Saturday but will do the team the world of good especially winning it without Shane Cleary. Couple of the younger lads have stood up which is great to see.

The quick turn around might suit us and doesn't give as much time for the nerves to build especially for the younger lads.

Have to dig that bunting out of the back of the garage now....

Under Lights

Aaron Boone

Quote from: supersarsfields on September 28, 2020, 10:00:31 AM
Great to be back in a county final. 21 years is a long time. Was a tough game on Saturday but will do the team the world of good especially winning it without Shane Cleary. Couple of the younger lads have stood up which is great to see.

The quick turn around might suit us and doesn't give as much time for the nerves to build especially for the younger lads.

Have to dig that bunting out of the back of the garage now....

Ederney up the road will have some spare.