Drug dealing -name and shame

Started by Truth hurts, August 23, 2021, 11:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth hurts

Recently I have seen lists by texts in Castlewellan, South Armagh and yesterday Newry on the drug dealers in the area. Personally, i think it's great to see these names outed. Will anything be done about it

screenexile

Quote from: Truth hurts on August 23, 2021, 11:21:43 AM
Recently I have seen lists by texts in Castlewellan, South Armagh and yesterday Newry on the drug dealers in the area. Personally, i think it's great to see these names outed. Will anything be done about it

Yes random anonymous lists naming people as drug dealers on a whim is exactly what's needed at the minute!!

Eire90

and what if theirs mistaken identity  and i bet those putting up the lists are not squeaky clean either.

Milltown Row2

Are they putting up their telephone numbers? Asking for a freind ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

I can't for the life of me understand how someone can have the time, patience and persistence to put together these public awareness messages, but not have the roughly 4 minutes needed to paste it into MS Word and autocorrect the spelling and grammar, then copy it back out again.

Truth hurts

LOL the spelling was terrible but from seeing names there is a lot of substance. I hope the dealers are running scared because they are scum which is polluting the kids. Castlewellan is rife and filtering to country areas. Even staunch areas like Kilcoo being riddled with the shit.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Truth hurts on August 23, 2021, 11:50:22 AM
LOL the spelling was terrible but from seeing names there is a lot of substance. I hope the dealers are running scared because they are scum which is polluting the kids. Castlewellan is rife and filtering to country areas. Even staunch areas like Kilcoo being riddled with the shit.

What stuff? Coke, Spice, Heroin ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Dealers not paying their "Provo tax"???
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

From what I hear, everywhere is rife with drugs. It begs the question,  what is all the education/drugs awareness in schools/clubs etc achieving? There's never been as much info on the dangers, but  the drugs  use just seems to go up and up.  Having a joint has become as normal as taking a piss or drinking a cup of tea  these days. And  they're not the worst of them

Cobra

Drugs are everywhere. The war on drugs was lost years ago. These list are pointless. What are they gonna do?
Time drugs were legalised, regulated and controlled. 

Louther

Quote from: BennyCake on August 23, 2021, 12:18:00 PM
From what I hear, everywhere is rife with drugs. It begs the question,  what is all the education/drugs awareness in schools/clubs etc achieving? There's never been as much info on the dangers, but  the drugs  use just seems to go up and up.  Having a joint has become as normal as taking a piss or drinking a cup of tea  these days. And  they're not the worst of them

Having a line is like drinking a pint or glass of wine too.
Young fella at work says it all the rage, cheaper than drink for a big night out,  not as messy as drink/been drunk, good for getting the women, no hangover in the morning and you don't put on weight. Doesn't see any downside

Cobra

Quote from: Louther on August 23, 2021, 12:36:25 PM

Young fella at work says it all the rage, cheaper than drink for a big night out,  not as messy as drink/been drunk, good for getting the women, no hangover in the morning and you don't put on weight. Doesn't see any downside

No downside apart from all the crime and dead bodies and people cutting people up and dumping them in holdalls. Apart from all that there's no downside.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Louther on August 23, 2021, 12:36:25 PM

Seriously? Explain that one please

bennydorano

To paraphrase Rent boy Renton - ' it feels good'.

general_lee

Quote from: Cobra on August 23, 2021, 12:35:00 PM
Drugs are everywhere. The war on drugs was lost years ago. These list are pointless. What are they gonna do?
Time drugs were legalised, regulated and controlled.
This here. Legalise weed for a start. Tax it and control it.