LGFA/ Camogie

Started by Truth hurts, March 11, 2020, 10:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth hurts

Personally I am sick of both these power hungry organisations who have no intention of integration. At club level, everything is done on a one club model but at county level they can't liaise with one another. Personally i think its time the GAA start refusing them access to pitches and Croke park. The power had went to their heads!

SamFever

Quote from: Truth hurts on March 11, 2020, 10:41:54 AM
Personally I am sick of both these power hungry organisations who have no intention of integration. At club level, everything is done on a one club model but at county level they can't liaise with one another. Personally i think its time the GAA start refusing them access to pitches and Croke park. The power had went to their heads!
What has happened for you to come out with this today?

Truth hurts

SamFever

Quote from: Truth hurts on March 11, 2020, 12:02:26 PM
Mayo ladies gaa board
Messy alright.Is Camogie involved anywhere in that row?

Truth hurts

I have seen enough of within our own county of LGFA and camogie refusing to talk with GAA and leaves club being pulled from pillar to post. I am just in bad form today lol but both these organisations need reigned in

rosnarun

the mayo GAA press always seemed to know what side their bread is buttered
none of the seems to have touched this story yet. They should be taking the lead im sure they know the exact story

https://www.the42.ie/mayo-ladies-county-board-10-members-step-down-5041193-Mar2020/

Tim o'leary all over again . wit till the national press breaks the ice before doing a thing
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere