Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on December 04, 2021, 10:20:29 PM
When they got ahead they worked on staying ahead. Fair play

When they got ahead they worked on staying ahead, insightful stuff
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on December 04, 2021, 10:26:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 10:22:30 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on December 04, 2021, 10:18:05 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 10:12:09 PM
Quote from: rogercasement on December 04, 2021, 10:07:27 PM
Well the reason I said that MR2 is I believe it. However having thought about it its not  fair to say that about young lads!

You haven't explained though, I asked you when in the game they lacked fortitude? I didn't see that, they won the first half, were ahead by two and Glenravel scored two points to level, after the penalty were holding on for rest of game, we were the better team with ten men after the black card.

It's funny how you see things

Better team with 10 men? Screamer must of been hard on your lads.

When the lad was black carded we scored two points to their zero, had 3 chances to level it, didn't take them. So during that period I'd say we were the better team.

Pretty low scoring for both teams in terms of their previous games.
You still didn't twig the 10 men thing?

Lol 14 ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

antrimman667

Glenravel showed more grit on the day. The penalty was a stonewall. And the black card could have been a red, as he slide tackled the young fella through on goal.
Halls lads shot them selves with scoring opps.

But screamer was fair for both teams today, typical winging from people.

JimStynes

Well done TNN but obviously their brilliant win is second place to the big u20 comp thst was on today. Just a pity half the teams didn't get a fair go at.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: antrimman667 on December 04, 2021, 11:22:25 PM
Glenravel showed more grit on the day. The penalty was a stonewall. And the black card could have been a red, as he slide tackled the young fella through on goal.
Halls lads shot them selves with scoring opps.

But screamer was fair for both teams today, typical winging from people.

Who's whinging?

paddyjohn

Quote from: JimStynes on December 04, 2021, 11:29:58 PM
Well done TNN but obviously their brilliant win is second place to the big u20 comp thst was on today. Just a pity half the teams didn't get a fair go at.

So bitter. Quite embarrassing in fact.

country bumpkin

Did not make the under-20 final and although had Galls down as firm favourites I am more than pleased to celebrate a huge victory for Glenravel.
Thought St Gall's were the real deal but I do note they were missing a few who were on the start list v Cargin, particularly the big mid fielder Cruikshanks.
They must be blessed with a big panel and the future is bright at Milltown.

Do note the negative comments on the referee who I believe is the best in the county. Completely honest in decision making.

rogercasement

Quote from: referee on December 05, 2021, 08:03:40 AM
No doubt RC was there with his baseball hat and cigarette hanging out off his gubb, scrutinizing every ball that was kicked,fountain off knowledge

Lol I've been rumbled

Milltown Row2

So, Creggan will have to dig deep to get over the line here, I've it at 50/50 purely because they are both first timers, Creggan at home helps, but can Creggan afford a poor start? They have shown they can get back at teams. A draw seems a good bet!

rogercasement

Creggan WILL NOT be within 6 points of Lurgan this day.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on December 05, 2021, 10:36:38 AM
Creggan WILL NOT be within 6 points of Lurgan this day.

I'd agree with you if team Lurgan were playing, seeing as there are a few teams in Lurgan they'd be a decent outfit

rogercasement

There's 2 teams in Randalstown but folk in here were calling Tir na Nog Randalstown, so stop nit picking MR2

Calm Down

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 05, 2021, 09:05:01 AM
Did not make the under-20 final and although had Galls down as firm favourites I am more than pleased to celebrate a huge victory for Glenravel.
Thought St Gall's were the real deal but I do note they were missing a few who were on the start list v Cargin, particularly the big mid fielder Cruikshanks.
They must be blessed with a big panel and the future is bright at Milltown.

Do note the negative comments on the referee who I believe is the best in the county. Completely honest in decision making.

So blinded by everything Cargin even your ref is the best in the county!!!

Does that mean every other ref has a motive and is dishonest in decision  making?

As for today our boys are in good shape, expect a battle but think we will sneak over the line

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rogercasement on December 05, 2021, 10:43:31 AM
There's 2 teams in Randalstown but folk in here were calling Tir na Nog Randalstown, so stop nit picking MR2

Still waiting on your reply

rogercasement

For a reply you need to ask a question.