TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommysmith

Quote from: ross4life on January 05, 2011, 01:06:40 AM
Quote from: mc_grens on January 04, 2011, 11:19:55 PM
I didnt think she really had much to do. She was so goody goody she was almost like a panto goody goody leading lady.

I will say though that I did sat to someone afterwards that I was in love with Katherine Jenkins and in total lust with Karen Gilan!

Love or lust for this town mayor?

Who is she???

ziggysego

Katherine Jenkins, a Welsh singer. Classic-cum-pop music, if you catch my drift. Fantastic voice.
Testing Accessibility

tommysmith

Quote from: ziggysego on January 21, 2011, 01:38:37 PM
Katherine Jenkins, a Welsh singer. Classic-cum-pop music, if you catch my drift. Fantastic voice.

I didnt realise it was her, some body on her there  :o

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: tommysmith on January 21, 2011, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 21, 2011, 01:38:37 PM

I didnt realise it was her, some body on her there  :o

What i would give for some camel toe in that pic, ahem.

I digress; this sky atlantic channel, is it going to be HD only, or will anyone be able to watch???

ziggysego

I've HD, so I'm looking forward to it.
Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

Right so whats the deal with Sky Atlantic?  I've Sky Movies but not the HD ones - will I get it automatically?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

blewuporstuffed

is it only going to be for HD then or will all sky customers get it?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

paco

I think it said all Sky customers get it. They said it would be channel 108 so it'll take the place of Sky3. When does it start? Think I heard next Monday but I'm not sure.

Minder

Quote from: paco on January 26, 2011, 12:06:24 PM
I think it said all Sky customers get it. They said it would be channel 108 so it'll take the place of Sky3. When does it start? Think I heard next Monday but I'm not sure.

Feb 1st.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

paco

Just reading through the Sky magazine there, The Sopranos will also be starting from the first season next Wednesday. Couple of other good ones like The Wire and Entourage, as well.

lurganblue

was reading the sky magazine this morning too.  That new channel looks to have some good shows coming onto it. I'll certainly give the broadstreet one a go and possible the one with tom selleck

Doogie Browser

There have been some great documentaries on TG4 the past few wednesday nights on Dan Breen, Tom Barry and last night it was Ernie O'Malley.

Canalman

Saw Louis Theroux' programme last night about the Zionists in the West Bank. Usual health warnings to be applied to these programmes ( ie... editing etc) but was a good watch. You have to give it to LT he is very good at getting people to talk to him.
On the basis of what I saw last night it will be very hard to reach any compromise solution to the issues there.

Main Street

I watched Treme last week, 10 episodes drama set in New Orleans, a few months after hurricane Katrina.
Co-written by the Wire /Homicide lad, David Simon.
Usual suspects as the main actors, Bunk and Lester from the Wire, Kay from Homicide and even a drop-in part for Prez.

Excellant stuff, along with a pulsating soundtrack.