TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Celt_Man on July 01, 2010, 10:10:25 PM
Spartacus: Blood and Sand after starting on TV3 there

Sky+ them off Bravo. Haven't gotten around to watching them yet. Good?
Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

Quote from: ziggysego on July 01, 2010, 10:46:00 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on July 01, 2010, 10:10:25 PM
Spartacus: Blood and Sand after starting on TV3 there

Sky+ them off Bravo. Haven't gotten around to watching them yet. Good?

Violence + sex + fighting = class
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

orange2009

Has anyone saw the Football's Greatest show on Sky Sports.  Its been great, I dont know if ive missed some as I only started sky+ a week or so ago but some great ones so far.  I personally enjoyed the Maldini one, what a guy!  Played in 8 European Cup finals winning 5!!

Canalman

Just finished Dexter Season 2. Well worth a watch imo. Both seasons good value at E20 each in HMV.

Starting Sons of Anarchy at weekend. Fwiw will post my opinion in due course.

After that I will give Madmen a go.................... They were raving about it on Newstalk last night.

Doogie Browser

Have started watching 'Rev' on BBC2, a sitcom about a married vicar.  Worth a peek on the BBC iplayer if anyone wants to check it out.  Good support from Olivia Colman (Sophie) out of Peep Show as his wife.

J OGorman

watched my first episode of Mongrels on BT Vision replay (think its on BBC3)...some craic

tyssam5

Breaking Bad is a good show, high school chemistry teacher goes into the business of meth production.

The Watcher Pat

Anyone watch that Sherlock on BBC1 last Sunday. Few from work have said its good never seen it myself.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Canalman

Saw a couple episodes of Outnumbered on BBC3/4 last week. Not too bad.................. parents with kids would enjoy it I think.

Trailer Park Boys back on again............. great stuff.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on July 30, 2010, 07:34:56 PM
Anyone watch that Sherlock on BBC1 last Sunday. Few from work have said its good never seen it myself.
Daft but enjoyable.

The Watcher Pat

Maybe try and watch it before Sunday's episode. From what i hear only 3 episodes were commissioned but after feedback they are going for a full series.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

pintsofguinness

Don't like that Sherlock Holmes programme.

That boy out of the office spoils it - I just can't picture him as anything other than that boy in the office.

Roll on september when criminal minds, NCIS, NCIS LA and Castle return.  Don't know why they all have to break at the one time, I've only burn notice to keep me going. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

QuoteRoll on september when criminal minds, NCIS, NCIS LA and Castle return.  Don't know why they all have to break at the one time, I've only burn notice to keep me going.

same here although not that fussed on on ncis la. started to watch leverage, thought it would be better
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Quote from: gerry on July 30, 2010, 10:55:39 PM
QuoteRoll on september when criminal minds, NCIS, NCIS LA and Castle return.  Don't know why they all have to break at the one time, I've only burn notice to keep me going.

same here although not that fussed on on ncis la. started to watch leverage, thought it would be better
NCIS LA is not fit to tie NCIS's laces but it's still a decent watch. 

Some ending to the both criminal minds and NCIS last series! Can't wait....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyrone86

Quote from: gerry on July 30, 2010, 10:55:39 PM

I'm not too bad - I've Entourage and Mad Men to keep me going over the summer.