Kildare v Mayo AI Qualifier Round 3

Started by Dinny Breen, June 25, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

for the last 23 years they have been ubable to host a leinster championship game  and now they are moaning and bitching about having a ga me move .
there is only one bad guy here and that the Kildare Gaa family .
seeing as wel live in la la land it is easy to accuse Kildare of financial doping  by spending all their money on development and ignored theor facilities not to mention expensive imports like seanie Johnston.
knowing full well that all latge dames would be played in croke plark anyway , now its time to pay the piper
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Crete Boom on June 25, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
I think there is a provided for clause in the terms and conditions for the GAA season ticket. As far as I can see you are only guaranteed a ticket to all champinship and league games and the All Ireland if you have attended 60% of these games in total.
I don't remember the bring a friend option being available for the 2015 semi final against the Dubs on the first day anyway.

That only applies to All Ireland final
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Dinny Breen

Quote from: rosnarun on June 25, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
for the last 23 years they have been ubable to host a leinster championship game  and now they are moaning and bitching about having a ga me move .
seeing as wel live in la la land it is easy to accuse Kildare of financial doping  by spending all their money on development and ignored theor facilities not to mention expensive imports like seanie Johnston.
knowing full well that all latge dames would be played in croke plark anyway , now its time to pay the piper

Just as well Mayo live within their means and don't go around the world scrounging and getting interest free loans for the worst €20m+ stadium in the world. Must have missed all whinging and moaning over the Limerick venue too, imagine whinging over a venue!!! And still no All-Ireland's for all their millions spent.  No wonder Dublin supporters laugh at bitter Mayo supporters.
#newbridgeornowhere

Maroon Manc

Good to see the majority of fair minded Mayo posters on the board can see why so many have a problem with it.

joemamas

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Just as well Mayo live within their means and don't go around the world scrounging and getting interest free loans for the worst €20m+ stadium in the world. Must have missed all whinging and moaning over the Limerick venue too, imagine whinging over a venue!!! And still no All-Ireland's for all their millions spent.  No wonder Dublin supporters laugh at bitter Mayo supporters.

Why have you such a hard on for Mayo.
We didn't switch the venue.
Most travelling Mayo supporters would have preferred a packed Tullamore with a great atmosphere as opposed to a 1/3 full Croke park.

Crete Boom

Sorry to pull you up on one fact there Dinny but we managed to get a worse deal off Croke park (lower annual payments but higher interest to pay back overall) for our cathedral to architectural design stadium redvelopment!

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Crete Boom on June 25, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Sorry to pull you up on one fact there Dinny but we managed to get a worse deal off Croke park (lower annual payments but higher interest to pay back overall) for our cathedral to architectural design stadium redvelopment!

Where was that stated?

Dinny Breen

Quote from: joemamas on June 25, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

Most travelling Mayo supporters would have preferred a packed Tullamore with a great atmosphere as opposed to a 1/3 full Croke park.

I know that, every group has a clown, Rosnaruin is your unfortunately.
#newbridgeornowhere

Solo_run

Dinny Breen

Really! The whole Mayo GAA must be to blame there so. Must have missed all the RIAI awards McHale Park has received.
#newbridgeornowhere

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Ah we have a few and then we're plagued with Funny **** and Syferus who follow us round like a bad smell
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Solo_run on June 25, 2018, 03:54:33 PM
Dinny is on one today

Not really. Kildare supporters aren't looking for sympathy but empathy. This could happen to any county so zero tolerance for WUMs, trolls, high horses or arsehole's today.

FTR majority of Mayo supporters going back to Barney's day's, Muppet etc may they rest in peace have always been sound, so don't mean to dog Mayo out.
#newbridgeornowhere

mup

Martin Carney anyone?
Sean Lowry anyone?

Syferus

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 25, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

Ah we have a few and then we're plagued with Funny **** and Syferus who follow us round like a bad smell

Hardly.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Really! The whole Mayo GAA must be to blame there so. Must have missed all the RIAI awards McHale Park has received.

Second best GAA ground, behind only Croke Park
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!