TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Finished Ozark 2. Dropped big time on quality and too predictable.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bennydorano

Finished it recently myself, implausibly action packed in every episode, could have done with a bit more subtlety, still very enjoyable.

nrico2006

I thought Ozark 2 was miles better than 1.  Going through Line of Duty since Wednesday, really good.  Down to last two episodes.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Butterfly started last night on UTV, excellent cast and the storyline very thought provoking
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Thought that to about the first few episodes but really enjoyed the last 3 or 4 before finish.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Agree with this, finished strongly enough though to keep me interested for S3.
#newbridgeornowhere

JoG2

Anyone watched The Haunting of Hill House? 9.1 on imdb. Not big on scary shows / films tbh

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: JoG2 on October 15, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
Anyone watched The Haunting of Hill House? 9.1 on imdb. Not big on scary shows / films tbh

I'm about 6 episodes into it.  Not a bad show.  Creepy enough at times and keeps you interested.

The Iceman

Anyone watching Manifest?
I am enjoying it so far. It has enough going on to keep me watching- though it may be nostalgia of "Lost" that keeps me tuning in?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

bennydorano

Better Call Saul S4 is a work of art.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Main Street

BCS4 would get my vote for the drama of the year (so far).
I've also been watching Mr Mrecedes s2 but it's basically a rehash of s1. But there was an exception with episode 5  which I thought was differently brilliant, Gleeson's character acting jumpd up a few notches from a one dimensional gurrier to somebody more nuanced,  then I saw that ep5 had a different director for the first time.

mrdeeds

Anyone watch The Haunting of Hill House yet? Finishing Ozark and wondering whether worth starting.

Gabriel_Hurl

JoG2

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 15, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on October 15, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

I'm about 6 episodes into it.  Not a bad show.  Creepy enough at times and keeps you interested.

3 deep now. Stressful enough watch, wouldn't be big into horror shows / films. Good though