American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

How are things down in the cellar there ?

heganboy

I am still willfully ignoring sports that think its a good idea to go into situations where the temperature is below freezing in order to "play". Snowballs is as close as I get, or sliding down a hill at a farm on a fertilizer bag stuffed with hay...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gabriel_Hurl

Gabriel_Hurl

magickingdom

what about them celtics! cant wait for tomorrow night and it all gets started. of all championships to win the nba must be one of the hardest and to think that boston once won 8 in a row. amazing achivement...

heganboy

Gab ,
those yankees huh? 2 and a third isn't really what we were hoping for from the kid at our house, but then what can you do? Makes a change looking up at your coat tails....
HB
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Puckoon

Quote from: magickingdom on June 04, 2008, 07:38:26 PM
what about them celtics! cant wait for tomorrow night and it all gets started. of all championships to win the nba must be one of the hardest and to think that boston once won 8 in a row. amazing achivement...

Should be a great series - personally Im rooting for the lakers.

Gabriel_Hurl

Well Done to the Red Wings

GalwayBayBoy

What channels are the Celtics v Lakers on tonight?

Gabriel_Hurl

magickingdom

fcek dont have channel 5, any other station have it?

magickingdom

thanks gab, i'll try that...

Declan

rory

Great win for the Celtics last night.  Thought Pierce's reappearance was quite a 'Larry Bird' moment and it really lifted the team.  Think they really need to win on Sunday.  Going to LA for 3 games at 1-1 would be a nightmare.