American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Ravens defense holds the patriots up in the red zone, field goal should make it 3-0.

The Claw

How did he drop that?Brady did well to keep it alive

Puckoon

DrinkingHarp

Ray Lewis has the D all pumped up, Puckoon does not look good in the early minutes.

Balt now in the red zone.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Puckoon

I think the pats will come good in the second half. I really thought about taking the ravens at +12 for the first half. I probably should have. I still think the pats will boss it later in the game

The Claw

Ravens 7, Pats 3
You're sweatin puck ;)

Puckoon

Should be noted that I couldnt win an arguement, never mind a bet. :D

Fecking ravens are making all the moves here. Typical of my luck! :D :D

The Claw

big play there. interception by ravens and then a fumble on the return.

Puckoon

Should be a cracking second half of football.

Puckoon

Anyone wanna buy a 20$ bet on the patriots to win by 19 for a dollar?! :-[

Tyrones own

Fairly dangereous taking those big spreads on the likes of the Pats at this stage of the season,
i think they've shown enough of their offensive hand all year, so from this point on i'd say they'll
hold their cards close to their chest and be happy with home field advantage in the play offs and no more.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

DrinkingHarp

The Pats have someone watching over them. They should hae lost, another good game though.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Puckoon

Such drama, such luck - Patriots have really ridden their luck in this one. Edge of the seat final drive.

SeanSouth

I wonder did the Pats peak too early in the year?

thejuice

It wouldnt do them any harm to lose a game, go into their shell for a few games so to speak and then come out all guns blazing for the play-offs. But personally i'd rather they didnt, and someone knocked them off their high horse in the knock-out stages. Falcons have dropped to the same record of the Rams, (3-9) will hopefully pick up a decent QB in the draft.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016