Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delgany

How could SV suspend a player from ulster championship ?
Only ulster council ccc could do that !
Videoing if matches needs approval by co.secretary.

paddyjohn

Quote from: delgany on April 19, 2017, 02:03:53 PM
How could SV suspend a player from ulster championship ?
Only ulster council ccc could do that !
Videoing if matches needs approval by co.secretary.

Where did anybody say that SV suspended him?

Gizzy15

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 19, 2017, 01:40:36 PM
Quote from: Clover on April 19, 2017, 01:30:53 PM
Can't believe what I was told about what happened to one of our senior footballers thank god for wee joe Edwards if this is true I despair can you confirm country bumpkin
Can indeed confirm that one of our senior footballers was suspended on suspect vt evidence which was to rule him out of ulster championship until management and J E made successful appeal, and the tale is common knowledge within the ranks................another OG for the SV.......

too much code for M E. V T  and J E with O G and S V FS CB at least decode some of it for M E

paddyjohn

Quote from: Gizzy15 on April 19, 2017, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on April 19, 2017, 01:40:36 PM
Quote from: Clover on April 19, 2017, 01:30:53 PM
Can't believe what I was told about what happened to one of our senior footballers thank god for wee joe Edwards if this is true I despair can you confirm country bumpkin
Can indeed confirm that one of our senior footballers was suspended on suspect vt evidence which was to rule him out of ulster championship until management and J E made successful appeal, and the tale is common knowledge within the ranks................another OG for the SV.......

too much code for M E. V T  and J E with O G and S V FS CB at least decode some of it for M E

VT = Video Tape ( I Think)

OG = Own Goal

SV = Saffron Vision

JE = Joe ( The legend)Edwards

Clover

Wee joe a big loss to Antrim

delgany

SV  need to read the official guide to understand how GAA actually works

bannside

Hard to beat the club scene. Division One going to be interesting this year with lots of clubs capable of taking points off others. Division two hotting up well too. Dunloy off to a flyer.

Na Glinntí Glasa

yeah it was a good result away to All Saints last night. played the most of the second half with 14 men as well and came away with a 2 point win. Not a bad start to the season for a change.

hurl like f**k boi!

country bumpkin

Cargin chinned at Creggan.....back to the drawing board :)

Hectic

Quote from: country bumpkin on April 20, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

Team of old men  ;)

Hectic

Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 20, 2017, 08:52:50 AM
yeah it was a good result away to All Saints last night. played the most of the second half with 14 men as well and came away with a 2 point win. Not a bad start to the season for a change.

Ballymena lack in finesse what they have in physical stature.

Kickham csc

Was it a good game?

bannside

No medals in April. But good to see Mr Brennan getting some meaningful competition from an Antrim club team...lol.

country bumpkin

Quote from: Hectic on April 20, 2017, 04:44:33 PM
[/quote
Team of old men  ;)
Indeed .......on the way out to pasture......can hear the lamentations...... :'(

Milltown Row2

Local rivials getting beat in the early stages of the league!! The Johnnies will be happy with their performance as will Creggan
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea