Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Targetman

I think we'll definitely get a few chances to score tomorrow night, if we don't concede early which we do quite a lot away from home in Europe and can nick a goal we could come away with a win, but I don't want to get cocky so I'll take a draw and beat them at home

stew

Quote from: Targetman on September 26, 2017, 10:53:24 PM
I think we'll definitely get a few chances to score tomorrow night, if we don't concede early which we do quite a lot away from home in Europe and can nick a goal we could come away with a win, but I don't want to get cocky so I'll take a draw and beat them at home

Celtic will lose 2 0 I fear, the away form is brutal in Europe, I do think they wll win the home leg however I dont see yhem finishing anywhere better than fourth in this group.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hectic

Quote from: stew on September 27, 2017, 06:24:16 AM
Quote from: Targetman on September 26, 2017, 10:53:24 PM

Celtic will lose 2 0 I fear, the away form is brutal in Europe, I do think they wll win the home leg however I dont see yhem finishing anywhere better than fourth in this group.

This be the same Celtic under Rodgers who have lost 1 of 3 away games in the group stages? 

illdecide

I think BR is playing the mind games with Anderlecht by saying it's better to play away from home as the home team have to come out at you and attack as the fans demand it, I suppose there is a bit of truth in what he's saying but i think he trying to be the soft fella...lol.

An early goal and sit back and hit them on the break...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

This is more of a career defining game for Brendan tonight,than for Celtic.Shoud they lose the one away game they might expect to get something from,it will beg the question if he can,or will ever,hack it in Europe,and particularly in the Champions League

Cunny Funt

Tonight is Celtics chance to finish 3rd in this group. Anderlecht are not the team of last year that won the Belgium league they are in poor form and recently sacked their manager.

Esmarelda

The lady on the RTE Radio 1 sports bulletin has just told the nation that Celtic are in Belgium effectively playing for a Europa League spot.

Horse Box

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 27, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
The lady on the RTE Radio 1 sports bulletin has just told the nation that Celtic are in Belgium effectively playing for a Europa League spot.

Have to agree with her !

JPGJOHNNYG

T Fearon

Looks like Celtic may grab an ugly win here.Very welcome.

Targetman

Big 2nd half, think we can score again they'll have to press us and we can exploit that

Esmarelda

Quote from: Horse Box on September 27, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

Have to agree with her !
It was a very matter of fact thing to say for. It's the second game in the group. This is not an opinion piece. It's the sports news.

Main Street

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 27, 2017, 08:41:37 PM
Quote from: Horse Box on September 27, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

Have to agree with her !
It was a very matter of fact thing to say for. It's the second game in the group. This is not an opinion piece. It's the sports news.
She was effectively telling the news.

T Fearon

In other not totally unrelated news,I took five players to score in ninety minutes,36/1 accumulator tonight.Griffiths,Lukaku and Griezemann have already obliged,just need Messi and Neymar to be on target in the second half!👍👍

under the bar

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2017, 08:46:00 PM
In other not totally unrelated news,I took five players to score in ninety minutes,36/1 accumulator tonight.Griffiths,Lukaku and Griezemann have already obliged,just need Messi and Neymar to be on target in the second half!👍👍

Nice sweat!