Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

thebar

Well done Celtic another 3 points some change from the ronny deila days thank goodness !!!

Main Street

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on May 18, 2017, 10:02:39 PM
Is Roberts back to Man City at the end of the season?
That's the situation as it stands now.
He scored a beaut this evening.

tonto1888

He is sadly. Hopefully not for long tho

ned

Quote from: tonto1888 on May 18, 2017, 10:13:23 PM

He is sadly. Hopefully not for long tho

The way he is playing City would be mad not to give him a try. Only 19 still, he has potential to be great.

Applesisapples

Rogers has to go too many dropped points!  ;D

thebar

illdecide

Quote from: Applesisapples on May 19, 2017, 09:11:51 AM

totally unacceptable for a man on his huge salary...Has to go. ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Applesisapples on May 19, 2017, 09:11:51 AM

Drawing some games against lesser opposition is utterly shameful.    ;D

brokencrossbar1

Would I be right in thinking that if Celtic win or draw their last game they set the record for most points achieved in a single season?  I think it's currently 103 so they are level with it. Would be some achievement for an auld bluffer from the Glens!!  Still deserves the boot though.

longballin

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 19, 2017, 10:23:13 AM
Would I be right in thinking that if Celtic win or draw their last game they set the record for most points achieved in a single season?  I think it's currently 103 so they are level with it. Would be some achievement for an auld bluffer from the Glens!!  Still deserves the boot though.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Easiest job in soccer....

Hectic

Quote from: longballin on May 19, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

And Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.  I am sure you would do equally well in that job....

longballin

Quote from: Hectic on May 19, 2017, 11:07:39 AM

And Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.  I am sure you would do equally well in that job....

Anyone would... Barcelona 7-0 says it all about standard in Scotland

illdecide

Quote from: longballin on May 19, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

OK Tony, we know your other username ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

longballin

Quote from: illdecide on May 19, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

OK Tony, we know your other username ;)

:-\  Do I look like someone would put crass jokes on Death thread or defend bishops who cover up for paedo priests?!!

Hectic

What sort of logic are you trying to knit together?  He has the easiest job in football, you could do equally well and to prove it his team got thumped by one of the best teams in the world?

I have the most obese wife in the world, anyone could get off with her and to prove it she did not eat a thing when we went to pizza hut!