Started by Syferus, June 18, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 05, 2017, 05:11:16 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 05, 2017, 04:50:22 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 05, 2017, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 05, 2017, 04:09:45 PM
Problem for us is our defence is even poorer :-\
True and it might be helped if it had a system or structure to it like Galways defence has but McStay is the manager and thinks he can get by as it is.

What county are you from?
What county i am from makes no difference to my accurate debate.
It does to Syferus, who's best debate is trying to run others down.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

seafoid

O'Sullivan the Kerry player was taking whey protein, pharmaton, pre fuel, caffeine gel, vitamin C and Krill oil magnesium. What sort of supplements do the Roscommon players take,apart from evening primrose oil ?

Syferus

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2017, 12:42:36 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 05, 2017, 05:11:16 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 05, 2017, 04:50:22 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 05, 2017, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 05, 2017, 04:09:45 PM
Problem for us is our defence is even poorer :-\
True and it might be helped if it had a system or structure to it like Galways defence has but McStay is the manager and thinks he can get by as it is.

What county are you from?
What county i am from makes no difference to my accurate debate.
It does to Syferus, who's best debate is trying to run others down.

Hardly. In fact I'm on of the few here who rarely attacks the man, and I'd have more reason to than most.

I'm amused by the collection of evasive accounts on here that are unwilling to even pin their colours to a county, be it Blowitup, Zulu, Cunny Funt or a few others. Doing that much isn't even a privacy concern so their motives must be something else. It runs counter to the very fabric of the GAA and the behaviour of the vast majority here. Hogan Stand seem to have a few similar accounts but they almost all fall under the banner of trolls and WUMs - the account here are a little more complex than that.

Cunny Funt

Unless you know it or not you are one of the biggest WUMS on here Syferus and you even look for a cheap rise out of the few Sligo posters on here. What you say about Tyrone has a few of their posters hot under the collar and then hating Roscommon because of it. The well informed Roscommon posters or readers must cringe with what you post and worst of all you jump from forum to forum (Stolen-Sheep,Boards.ie,Hogan stand) take an opinion of someone else that you liked and use it as your own view.  Now enough of this nonsense and try sticking to the topic of the thread and don't be getting upset when someone posts an opinion you don't agree with.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 06, 2017, 02:38:44 PM
Unless you know it or not you are one of the biggest WUMS on here Syferus and you even look for a cheap rise out of the few Sligo posters on here. What you say about Tyrone has a few of their posters hot under the collar and then hating Roscommon because of it. The well informed Roscommon posters or readers must cringe with what you post and worst of all you jump from forum to forum (Stolen-Sheep,Boards.ie,Hogan stand) take an opinion of someone else that you liked and use it as your own view.  Now enough of this nonsense and try sticking to the topic of the thread and don't be getting upset when someone posts an opinion you don't agree with.

I'm not even on Hogan Stand, nor was me pointing out the folly of thinking Sligo might beat Meath at senior or Galway at minor WUMing - it's simply my opinion. I don't give two hoots if some lad on the internet is mad over it, or thinks I'm right. If I cared what you and others think I'd be in some state at this stage.

All I asked is a simple question - what county are you? It's not the big deal you've clearly made it into.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 06, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

He has moved on to taking digs at Sligo posters now because that's the level they're in, where once his mantra was calling out the big boys it reduced him to a figure of pity and ridicule given the huge gulf Roscommon have shown between them and the top teams.

Don't worry, he'll be on here with his sour grapes next week trying to belittle Galway for convincingly beating them, he has bucket loads of bitterness and begrudgery in him.

giveballaghback

Would syf be suitable for sledgeing like you tyrone bucks do ill desperate dan, I dont think he is dirty enough.

DJGaliv

I don't think Syf is a bad lad - seems alright to me.

Back on topic- a few good preview podcasts of the Connacht final - GAA Hour with Padraic Joyce and then Ray Silke and Nigel Dineen on Newstalk.

https://soundcloud.com/sportsjoe-gaa-hour/padraig-joyce-on-the-connaught-final-and-banty-mcenaney-facing-monaghan

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: giveballaghback on July 06, 2017, 10:12:40 PM
Would syf be suitable for sledgeing like you tyrone bucks do ill desperate dan, I dont think he is dirty enough.

One thing I know is he doesn't have the balls to revisit his claims, nothing worse than a lad who can't stand behind what he says. He's the type of chap who'd be all for sledging and have a flippant attitude to it if his guys were engaging in it but would position themselves as a moral guardian of the game if they weren't.

With Roscommon being so desperate, it's great to laugh at his plight.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on July 07, 2017, 06:57:17 AM

One thing I know is he doesn't have the balls to revisit his claims, nothing worse than a lad who can't stand behind what he says. He's the type of chap who'd be all for sledging and have a flippant attitude to it if his guys were engaging in it but would position themselves as a moral guardian of the game if they weren't.

desperate?
what are they desperate for?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 07, 2017, 07:51:40 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on July 07, 2017, 06:57:17 AM

desperate?
what are they desperate for?

They are desperate at football.

seafoid

You know a county is in bad shape when Bomber turns up to troubleshoot. "Get your tongue out of my mouth. I'm kissing you goodbye. "

Taylor

Syf is a good man. Stands by what he says.
Would like him beside me going into battle

Tubberman

Quote from: Taylor on July 07, 2017, 01:49:42 PM
Syf is a good man. Stands by what he says.
Would like him beside me going into battle

Good Christ....
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."