Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Erik ten Hag: "Yes, Cristiano Ronaldo refused to come on against Tottenham". 🚨🔴 #MUFC

"There has to be consequences. It is important for the attitude and mentality of the group".

"Details are between Cristiano Ronaldo & me. The statement is also clear. Cristiano remains an important player in the squad".

"I'm responsible for the culture, I've to set the standards and values. Football is team sport. You have to set certain standard".

Ten Hag keeps impressing

Gmac

Wtf would he want to bring on Ronaldo for with 4/5 minutes to go in a game thy are winning 2-0 ?   he's an all time great not a 18 year old squad player . Having said that it's time for Ronaldo to move to mls or somewhere he can make the calls and play when he wants .

Armamike

Ten Hag gets it.  Football is about how the team as a whole performs. They are a better team without Ronaldo starting.  Might do a job in certain games as an impact sub but he doesn't fit into how Ten Hag sees his team playing.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armagh18

Thought Keane made good points. It would be worse if he was on the bench not giving a f**k

Ghost

Stupid from McTominay that.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Armagh18 on October 22, 2022, 07:01:34 PM
Thought Keane made good points. It would be worse if he was on the bench not giving a f**k

The team won so if he gave a shite he'd have been happy so it's only self interest.

Cunny Funt

Three points almost gifted to Chelsea with a total lack of discipline by McTominay. It was a game that had 0-0 written all over it 2nd half a tactical dull affair  Some header by Casemiro to earn the deserved draw. The lack of clinical edge was clear to see again in the 1st half when United was on top and created good opportunities. Can Ronaldo be swapped for a goal scoring striker in January?

The injury to Varane overshadows the decent result. Varane was in tears as his teammates tried to console him. Looks like he knows it's a serious a injury.

Ghost

Some header from Casemiro to level it, draw probably a fair result even though utd were lucky to get it in the end.

Martial being injured and the Ronaldo situation means attacking options from the bench are limited.

Don't get the debate from the Utd players over the penalty, mctominay has his arms wrapped around him. Would like to see these penalties give more often, would soon put an end to the needless holding on set pieces.in

Armagh18

Another routine win, good to see Ronaldo scoring again, whatever is gonna happen with him in January/summer we need him scoring because we don't have a consistent goal scorer.

Square Ball

WTF was Anthony doing when he was going round in circles!? Ten wasn't impressed as he got the curly finger, and fair play to him
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Square Ball on October 28, 2022, 10:52:06 AM
WTF was Anthony doing when he was going round in circles!? Ten wasn't impressed as he got the curly finger, and fair play to him

Was stupid but  christ he's getting a roasting for it.. while the pass slipped on through and went out there are some miss placed passes in a game that you'd want to hook off the player a lot quicker!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DownFanatic

Always wondered. Why on earth has Harry Kane never been their prime target?

Armamike

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2022, 01:38:38 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on October 28, 2022, 10:52:06 AM

Was stupid but  christ he's getting a roasting for it.. while the pass slipped on through and went out there are some miss placed passes in a game that you'd want to hook off the player a lot quicker!

He looked like a dick!
That's just, like your opinion man.

Hound

Not a United fan in any shape or form, but I think Antony is getting a right raw deal.
Didn't get them anything, didn't cost them anything, so needless no doubt, but still a little bit of magic. Brought a smile to my face.
A pity the lads who feign injury don't get half the roasting that Antony has received.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Hound on October 28, 2022, 08:38:20 PM
Not a United fan in any shape or form, but I think Antony is getting a right raw deal.
Didn’t get them anything, didn’t cost them anything, so needless no doubt, but still a little bit of magic. Brought a smile to my face.
A pity the lads who feign injury don’t get half the roasting that Antony has received.
It was much ado about nothing. Robbie Savage started it on the commentary he'd be laughing it off if his own son did it and then you had the moody Paul Scholes in the studio adding to it.  It was pre-planned half time substitution going by Ten Hag after match comments.