Stag do

Started by haveaharp, January 08, 2009, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

anyone ever been to bristol on a stag do?
heading there later in the year.
any advice on places to stay, things to do,pubs/ nightspots to hit?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

thewobbler

Was in Bristol 5 years ago for my own stag and it was a great spot. There were two main areas, a dockland/marina type with lots of bars and outside areas being the better one. The ultimate stag friendly spot was a bar called the Bierkeller. They ask you for a deposit on the way in which you get back if you don't start a ruck, and after that it's crammed full of hens and stags, steins of beer, dancing on tables, and people getting up on the stage with the band to make c***ts of themselves. Would recommend it for a pre-nightclub couple of hours. Tacky, but what else does a man want on a stag.

el_cuervo_fc

Lads have any of you ever been on a stag do to Benalmadena??  A few of us are considering it as an option at the minute

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 23, 2010, 11:13:21 AM
Lads have any of you ever been on a stag do to Benalmadena??  A few of us are considering it as an option at the minute

Been there on holidays. It's a kip!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on September 23, 2010, 12:02:34 PM

So perfect for a stag do?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 23, 2010, 12:11:03 PM

Yeah I guess. There's a strip club there so it's perfect  :)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on September 23, 2010, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 23, 2010, 12:11:03 PM

Yeah I guess. There's a strip club there so it's perfect  :)

We're thinking of heading over in May.  It's an option at the minute.  Cheers

bigfrank

Stag do this weekend in Blackpool...anyone been or have any advice??

also is manchester the closest airport to blackpool...few lads may need an earlier flight home on sun morning and are thinkin of gettin cab from blackpool to manchester for flight??

BennyHarp

Is there not an airport in Blackpool! As far as i know jet2 and Manx fly there from belfast and aerlingus fly from Dublin!
That was never a square ball!!

The Worker

Quote from: bigfrank on September 27, 2010, 07:06:39 PM
Stag do this weekend in Blackpool...anyone been or have any advice??

also is manchester the closest airport to blackpool...few lads may need an earlier flight home on sun morning and are thinkin of gettin cab from blackpool to manchester for flight??

liverpool airport might be closer

supersarsfields

I would have thought Liverpool would be closer!!

BennyHarp

Closer than Blackpool?
That was never a square ball!!

The Worker

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 27, 2010, 07:34:59 PM
Closer than Blackpool?

assuming that he needs a flight from another airport

muppet

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 27, 2010, 07:16:20 PM
Is there not an airport in Blackpool! As far as i know jet2 and Manx fly there from belfast and aerlingus fly from Dublin!

Aer Arann fly there from Dublin. Good train connections from Manchester not sure about Liverpool.
MWWSI 2017

bigfrank

didnt really make myself clear above..sorry. we fly to blackpool and home from blackpool to belfast...believe it or not flights dont go home every hour from it and therefore we need to find a flight else where at close airport..ie liverpool or manchester...heard manchester go to belfast which suits best...thats why i asked.

thanks for help so far