Stag do

Started by haveaharp, January 08, 2009, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hectorsheroes

Go karting - did it recently in Edinburgh and its a great wee track - about half an hour outside Edinburgh but a top track and class crack. Keeps you off the sauce for a few hours anyway

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: hectorsheroes on February 11, 2010, 12:59:15 PM
Go karting - did it recently in Edinburgh and its a great wee track - about half an hour outside Edinburgh but a top track and class crack. Keeps you off the sauce for a few hours anyway

Did they take a breathalyser before you's got on the karts? ;)

BenDover

Haha go-karting with that crowd there's a bar in Edinburgh that has like a lake out the back - cant remember the name go there and bring your swimming trunks  ;)

illdecide

You city boys will wreck the place...lol Good luck with it anyway ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

umgolaarmagh

something sensible during the day would be ideal, it might only lead to a 4 day hangover after the weekend instead  the normal 7 days usually associated with stags

cookstownblue

just booked Nothingham-got cheap flights and hotel, have change from £50- have any of u lot been before? reccomend it?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: cookstownblue on February 12, 2010, 01:21:15 PM
just booked Nothingham-got cheap flights and hotel, have change from £50- have any of u lot been before? reccomend it?

You have to dress up as Robin Hood & his merry men!

Caid

meant to have the highest ratio of women to men of any UK city.  Big Uni town.  You'll be grand
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

illdecide

There are 30 odd of us going to Liverpool the 1st week in March...should be some craic. some of the lads have still the hookers mob numbers from last year we were there :D :D :D ohhh and Angels VIP lounge is booked too ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on February 12, 2010, 11:39:28 AM
something sensible during the day would be ideal, it might only lead to a 4 day hangover after the weekend instead  the normal 7 days usually associated with stags

Something sensible between 10am and 1pm would suffice.  I seen an ad for this, it's only half an hour from Edinburgh:

It looks like it might be a good way to spend an hour or two.  Has anyone ever tried this?

illdecide

el where's your missus going on her hen night

el_cuervo_fc

cookstownblue

Quote from: Caid on February 12, 2010, 02:08:13 PM

meant to have the highest ratio of women to men of any UK city.  Big Uni town.  You'll be grand

Nice! Cheers Caid

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: cookstownblue on February 18, 2010, 03:03:40 PM
Quote from: Caid on February 12, 2010, 02:08:13 PM

Nice! Cheers Caid
are you not drank out by this stage! lol!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

JimStynes

Anyone ever went to vegas for a stag?