Stag do

Started by haveaharp, January 08, 2009, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Heading to Albufeira in Portugal for a hen party tomorrow morning and I will not be leaving the pool to go and find Monaghan/Antrim no matter if the Irish bar is next door. 

bigfrank

Quote from: Cold tea on May 23, 2012, 12:21:53 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on May 22, 2012, 10:36:49 PM
Headin to carlingford soon on a stag weekend..maybe 14 of us or so..two nights..wont be for the faint hearted id say/hope. never been or dont know anyone that has..heard of quite a few hen weekends goin there but not many stags..anyone ever been and wana pass on any advice??

Bring plenty of johnnys and a wire brush for your lad when it's all over.  ;)

Great advice cold tea..straight to the point!

Milltown Row2

Off to Spain, near Benalmadena (I think) for a stag do tomorrow, 24 of us going (all clubmen), all inclusive for 3 nights!! will be mental, think as you get older you become more apprehensive about these jollies
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rois

Oh dear god that'll be interesting to see.  Just don't wreck yourself on night 1.

Are you not just back from holidays?

Saffrongael

Benalmadena full of Brits
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

J OGorman

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on May 01, 2014, 09:35:06 PM
Oh dear god that'll be interesting to see.  Just don't wreck yourself on night 1.

Are you not just back from holidays?

Yes family hols in Tenerife over Easter and back late yesterday from stag!! Ive got the shakes bad, thought it was a good idea to do circuits this morning, regretting it now!!

First night was bonkers, I suppose you are fecked when drinking in the airport for 8am, second night I never even made it out!! 3rd night was bonkers, bottles of peach snaps and other bottles just being knocked back. A very subdude plane on the way back
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bogball88

Where abouts did you end up?

Milltown Row2

BenDover

Is that in the square? We were there last year for a stag good spot with plenty of other irish hens/stags about

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BenDover on May 09, 2014, 11:47:29 AM
Is that in the square? We were there last year for a stag good spot with plenty of other irish hens/stags about

Aye was like the wild west ffs!!

bogball88

Good man! I meant which resort did you end up in?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bogball88 on May 09, 2014, 12:56:35 PM
Good man! I meant which resort did you end up in?

Hotel Cevantas (I think) torremolinos.

Archie Mitchell

Anyone ever been to Krakow for a stag? Any tips for good spots to go to, watch the GAA / World Cup etc?

Thanks

Rois

Please please please stay safe on stag parties - a guy who works with my fiancé was on one in Puerto Banus 2 wks ago, was drinking since early morn and ended up acting the wag at night, went into the water and drowned. So so tragic. Just take it easy.