Time to Split Dublin

Started by Dont Matter, September 22, 2013, 05:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it right that Dublin got 7 million to implement a plan to dominate the GAA World?

Yes
42 (29%)
No
103 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 145

PaddyP73

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 23, 2014, 05:41:59 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 04:18:24 PM
Again another stupid point by someone who doesn't know what he's talking about

Carruth is the is the masseuse to the Dublin hurlers. Now you find me another individual on another county team in a similar position who does it for free .

We're not talking about individuals here and there, some counties might have one or two costly people involved in their football or hurling squads but Dubl$n have numerous costly people involved in ALL their squads. All areas are covered, everything is provided for Dubl$n players, they barely have to wipe themselves.
This is after all the money put into development squads and facilities. We're talking millions upon millions of euro here, it's a professional set up. No county comes next nor near this level of investment. If we were to make a comparison to another sport like rugby. It would be worse than the difference between the funding for Leinster/Munster/Ulster v Connaught, it'd be more like Leinster/Munster/Ulster v a club team. It can't continue.

get the ride for yourself love and don't be worrying about the Dubs  :-*

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 23, 2014, 05:41:59 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 04:18:24 PM
Again another stupid point by someone who doesn't know what he's talking about

Carruth is the is the masseuse to the Dublin hurlers. Now you find me another individual on another county team in a similar position who does it for free .

We're not talking about individuals here and there, some counties might have one or two costly people involved in their football or hurling squads but Dubl$n have numerous costly people involved in ALL their squads. All areas are covered, everything is provided for Dubl$n players, they barely have to wipe themselves.
This is after all the money put into development squads and facilities. We're talking millions upon millions of euro here, it's a professional set up. No county comes next nor near this level of investment. If we were to make a comparison to another sport like rugby. It would be worse than the difference between the funding for Leinster/Munster/Ulster v Connaught, it'd be more like Leinster/Munster/Ulster v a club team. It can't continue.

No you just quote inaccurate banalities based on nothing but bullshit. I never knew the independent media group had posters here!

Dont Matter

As usual the Dubs can't refute any of the evidence that proves their cheating so they turn to abuse. So predictable. Or maybe they hadn't time for a more detailed response cause they had to return to their cells in the joy. Maybe.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

From the Bunker

Quote from: Johnnybegood on July 23, 2014, 04:34:06 PM
Any chance Dublin win 15 all stars?

Not a hope in hell! They'll get the usual amount that provincial champions and AI Ireland runners up get (There are no All Stars for a League title anymore either)!  ;D

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 23, 2014, 07:08:49 PM
As usual the Dubs can't refute any of the evidence that proves their cheating so they turn to abuse. So predictable. Or maybe they hadn't time for a more detailed response cause they had to return to their cells in the joy. Maybe.

Its Portlaoise you coconut, get it right !!!!!

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 23, 2014, 07:08:49 PM

Answered all your queries the problem is you've no new material !

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 09:05:46 PM

I was stating facts about Dubl$ns cheating, you've done nothing to refute the facts. That's because it's impossible to prove a fact as false. The material wont change until inter county football and hurling has everyone competing on an equal footing, that can only happen when Dubl$n is split and funds are divided out fairly. Not everyone is aware of the millions of euro Dubl$n have received to buy success, mostly because the Dubl$n controlled media don't mention it. More and more people are realising it though and with each title Dubl$n cheat their way to, it gets closer to the split.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Hardy

Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 02:31:16 PM
What Bernard Dunne knows about gaelic football I could write on a postage stamp. And he'd tell you that himself. He's a bluffer.
It's laughable really.

Is this what you meant?

Johnnybegood

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 24, 2014, 10:19:00 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 09:05:46 PM

I was stating facts about Dubl$ns cheating, you've done nothing to refute the facts. That's because it's impossible to prove a fact as false. The material wont change until inter county football and hurling has everyone competing on an equal footing, that can only happen when Dubl$n is split and funds are divided out fairly. Not everyone is aware of the millions of euro Dubl$n have received to buy success, mostly because the Dubl$n controlled media don't mention it. More and more people are realising it though and with each title Dubl$n cheat their way to, it gets closer to the split.
simple question -supposing Dublin where to be split and the great Laois won the all Ireland would their achievement be undermined due to them not beating a full Dublin?

INDIANA

Quote from: Hardy on July 24, 2014, 10:31:34 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 02:31:16 PM
What Bernard Dunne knows about gaelic football I could write on a postage stamp. And he'd tell you that himself. He's a bluffer.
It's laughable really.

Is this what you meant?

If that was what I meant I'd have posted it. Expected better.

Jinxy

Indiana, what would be the average playing pool at u-14 level be like in the top 5 or 6 clubs in Dublin?
I mean the likes of Crokes, Na Fianna, Ballyboden, Brigids, Vincents.
Would they all field two football teams at that grade?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Johnnybegood

Quote from: Jinxy on July 24, 2014, 10:55:21 AM
Indiana, what would be the average playing pool at u-14 level be like in the top 5 or 6 clubs in Dublin?
not really a fair question- a lot of these clubs huge large numbers of their players when they reach secondary to the big rugby schools. In affect the top six clubs are often used as a babysitting service!

Hardy

I thought it was just a question. What's a "fair" question?

Jinxy

Quote from: Johnnybegood on July 24, 2014, 11:18:10 AM
not really a fair question- a lot of these clubs huge large numbers of their players when they reach secondary to the big rugby schools. In affect the top six clubs are often used as a babysitting service!

It's the very definition of a fair question.
We're just having a discussion here you know.
About GAA.
In the 'GAA discussion' section.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Johnnybegood

Quote from: Jinxy on July 24, 2014, 11:23:59 AM
Quote from: Johnnybegood on July 24, 2014, 11:18:10 AM

It's the very definition of a fair question.
We're just having a discussion here you know.
About GAA.
In the 'GAA discussion' section.
is one side of your bed up against the wall?