Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 21, 2017, 04:56:51 PM
LOL !!!! Huddersfield !!!!
Another mourinho masterclass  ;D

Who knew Smalling up front wouldn't work??!! Really missed Fellani for that aerial barrage we're so used to seeing from Man Ure these days... it's the new United Way!!!

StGallsGAA

If any team wants to buy Lindelof in Jan I'll deliver him myself.  Can't believe we passed on the opportunity to buy Michael Keane back to buy that donkey.

Captain Obvious

Mourinho was very honest in that interview saying Huddersfield wanted it more and deserved their win. The fizz is gone out of Manchester Uniteds play since September and with Tottenham and Chelsea to play next they will likely find themselves outside the top four in a few weeks.

stiffler

1 point from 2 winnable away games for Jose, bad time for him looking a pay rise.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

That was rotten!! No excuses... that Utd team should have beaten them but didn't bother the arses... Jose has to take some flak to in Fairness
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Well that was dreadful, when your not playing well conceding goals like that is always going to cost you. Lindelof looks lost, certainly not ready for league games yet.

Injuries costing United too, in desperate need of getting some of these players back.

Was that a pen for Herrera, only saw one replay and looked nailed on but we know Herrera is well capable of diving. In general thought the ref was as bad as United.

magpie seanie

It was a clear pen and the ref was poor though he could possibly have sent off Martial for flicking his boot in the direction of a Huddersfield player.

Is there some law against playing Martial, Lukaku and Rashford at the same time? Even when you're 2-0 down? The negativity was bound to catch up on United some time. The only plan when they're behind is Fellaini. The goal came from a really good piece of play by Lukaku where he took the initiative and did something unusual. Had an easy pass (to cop out) if he wanted but took a chance on driving down the wing. Got a good position and put in a sumptuous ball. Maybe he was so pissed off at the shit service he was getting he tried to show them how to do it.

United have played mostly poor sides so far. I wonder has there been any progress.

ballinaman

Quote from: Boycey on October 21, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
Jones is broken, it was only a matter of time really.
Agreed.Jesus, Jones needs to be jettisoned in January....

Minder

Wouldn't say DeGea was totally blameless for second goal
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 21, 2017, 05:06:40 PM
If any team wants to buy Lindelof in Jan I'll deliver him myself.  Can't believe we passed on the opportunity to buy Michael Keane back to buy that donkey.

No oul shite jokes from you tonite lad no?!?! Yer usually a cert for the witty bants like. Disappointed in you with this. Its almost like u wanna be taken serious ye w**kstain 😃😃😃

StGallsGAA

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 22, 2017, 02:47:10 AM

No oul shite jokes from you tonite lad no?!?! Yer usually a cert for the witty bants like. Disappointed in you with this. Its almost like u wanna be taken serious ye w**kstain 😃😃😃

Haven't you got better things to do around 3am like shagging your sister??

Boycey

You probably would have said the same about Vidic and Evra in their first six months..

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 22, 2017, 10:51:32 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 22, 2017, 02:47:10 AM

Haven't you got better things to do around 3am like shagging your sister??

Thats more like ye sahn 😃😃

Maroon Manc

Huge game next weekend, lose and United will be out of the title race already if City win next weekend.

I hope there's some good news on the injury front this week, I'd have thought Bailly & Fellaini would be back for the game.

Boycey

Low key enough tonight, well worth the win. Four of the starters and one sub have come through the United Junior's, impressive performances from McTominey and Axel I thought.