Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

What are you hoping for in 2014?

Job.....

Family......

Sporting.....

Health......

Other......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggysego

Job..... Planted loads of seeds this year and they're ready to bear fruit.

Family...... Wait and see.

Sporting..... Greencastle back in Division 1

Health...... Spent this year trying to get back into shape. Almost there, 2014 to get there.

Other...... Get off the singles list.
Testing Accessibility

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ziggysego on December 25, 2013, 11:56:41 PM
Job..... Planted loads of seeds this year and they're ready to bear fruit.

Family...... Wait and see.

Sporting..... Greencastle back in Division 1

Health...... Spent this year trying to get back into shape. Almost there, 2014 to get there.

Other...... Get off the singles list.

All do-able
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rois

Job: would love a secondment somewhere exiting, otherwise can't complain

Family: getting married so a big year!

Sporting: would love to enjoy my days at the Ryder Cup after a Tyrone win

Health: as is (maybe half a stone lighter and a PB in the park run!)

Other: personally nothing

God I'm boring, but also know I'm incredibly lucky! 

andoireabu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 25, 2013, 11:03:55 PM

Job.....get one at home as quick as possible after i move home

Family......she says yes when i ask her

Sporting.....at least think about playing reserves again.. Still in the shape of my life.

Health......put on a bit of weight. Yes i know im lucky

Other......hope everyone i know is as happy as i feel with how things are. Even if they arent ideal
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

ONeill

Job.....Another year of not being found out

Family......to stand up to the women

Sporting.....score from my own half in 5-a-side

Health......befriend the masseuse down at the Slieve Russell

Other......discover something. Likes bones from a dinosaur or a planet.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Iceman

Job..... Need a bit of a jump start or something new. In a rut with work and either I need to change or the job does.

Family...... loving every minute of it - house full of kids and extended family near by to lend a hand

Sporting..... Been back at the Muay Thai now a few months and getting in shape again - may take a fight...

Health...... Long long list of things to slowly work on. thinking about P90X for March.... Signed up for a spartan race this summer.

Other...... would love to gather up the money to take the clan all back to Ireland before the end of the year
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gerrykeegan

Job.....Either the current one survives or if I pass my exams get a new one I enjoy as much as the one I'm in now.

Family......That the two lads fecking answer me when I call them

Sporting.....Get back playing golf

Health......That the family stay out of hospital

Other......That I get a bit calmer and not grumpier in my old age
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

OakleafCounty

Job.....To be in the same job in the same place through the whole year.

Family......To continue to be the best da I can be and maybe put a ring on the other halfs finger.

Sporting.....Considering a training at a combat sport in new year.

Health......As is mentally, improvements to be made physically.

Other......To try and save a bit of money. Something I haven't been able to do over past few years but I hope there will be less excuses this year.

Tony Baloney

Job.....Big year ahead for our place so get over that safely and start thinking about a move in the next 18 months. Happy enough where I am though.

Family......Would like the wanes to behave better and hopefully for me to be less of a grumpy hoor. Both are inextricably linked.

Sporting.....Would like to see Liverpool build on what they are currently doing, Antrim hurling to get a period of consolidation and maybe some progress.

Health......Definite need for significant weight loss (at least 1.5 stone) and associated fitness. Might even go for a run with Laoislad!

Other......Might take up some charity work through the wee fellas school. Being badgered about mini-rugby coaching too so may relent on that. No time is a great excuse  :)

Lar Naparka

Job..... Not a problem at all. I got no job to go to! ( May the disability pension keep on coming!)

Family...... Just hope the whole lot of them are still around this time next year and no worse off that they are now. Thankfully, all are reporting fit and healthy at present.

Sporting..... Need you ask? Mayo for Sam of course!

Health...... A bit iffy on a number of fronts right now. But I've been cat lucky so far and have no major issues so I'm hoping for more of the same in 2014.

Other...... I hope our economy starts to pick up and that those in need find things a bit easier in the coming year.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

ardal

Job..... Grand on the work front. Maybe a little less take home work

Family......That the family in Ireland try to understand what I'm going through, and that the wife changes her mind about the seperation. it'd kill the wee lad

Sporting.....Now that Cross are out of the club championship, a wee bit of a run for Armagh

Health......To get the knees operated on and that weird pins and needles feeling continually in my back and shoulders to get sorted out

Other......Happieness in general for one and all

laoislad

Job..... Last year was a very good year for my business so hopefully it continues to grow.

Family......The wife has 4 months left of pregnancy so please God all goes well.

Sporting....Run a sub 50min 10k and hopefully run the Dublin marathon in October.

Health......I'm as healthy as I've ever been since I started running so just to keep that up.

Other..... To keep pissing off Nordies on here.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lawnseed

2014..?

Job... Not sure running out of options at my age

Family... Going good. Hope i'm ready for teenagers

Sport... Armagh for ulster will suffice . Maybe do more refering..

Health..  Walking helps. Want to go to dance lessons good exercise and craic

Other..  Get a bit more work done around 'casa lawnseed' carport and outside laundry room would keep her happy
Ps.. I wanna be like elvis without the tassels
        And have bodyguards that like to beat up assholes..
      Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on December 27, 2013, 03:40:46 PM

Job..... Last year was a very good year for my business so hopefully it continues to grow.

Family......The wife has 4 months left of pregnancy so please God all goes well.

Sporting....Run a sub 50min 10k and hopefully run the Dublin marathon in October.

Health......I'm as healthy as I've ever been since I started running so just to keep that up.

Other..... To keep pissing off Nordies on here.
Those with any wit just ignore you  ;)