The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 15, 2017, 03:17:06 AM
Whitey, not only have you taken the moral low ground, you've just now started to dig.  Talk about what happened in Charlottesville.  Armed Nazis (camo-wearing, gun toting, shield-bearing, helmet-wearing, club-wielding white supremacists) squared off against civil rights protesters. The police did nothing. It reminded me of Burntollet Bridge, except that a woman died.  You are siding with the Fascists. "Whitey." How appropriate.

Absolutely not.....on my social media feed all day, I have seen post after post seeking to identify these idiots and have them fired from their jobs.....and I was responding to another posters observation of the same thing.....it was a tongue in cheek comment

And do some research....Antifa scum are not civil rights protesters....theyre scum exactly the same as the white supremicists are scum.

Eamonnca1

Not satire:

Republicans in six states are trying to legalize the ramming of protestors with vehicles. https://thinkprogress.org/republican-lawmakers-in-6-states-are-trying-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters-4da6e6ebaa59/

For their next trick they're going to legalize the flying of aircraft into buildings. There's no depth these evil conservative cretins will sink to.

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on August 15, 2017, 03:24:12 AM

And do some research....Antifa scum are not civil rights protesters....theyre scum exactly the same as the white supremicists are scum.
Ah yes, the old "people who fight against the continuing systematic discrimination against people of colour are just the same as KKK Nazis who want to go back to Jim Crow times, riot with flaming torches and deliberately drive cars into peaceful protestors in order to kill them" card.

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on August 15, 2017, 08:57:40 AM

Ah yes, the old "people who fight against the continuing systematic discrimination against people of colour are just the same as KKK Nazis who want to go back to Jim Crow times, riot with flaming torches and deliberately drive cars into peaceful protestors in order to kill them" card.

So you can act the sc**bag as long as you are acting the sc**bag against the KKK Nazis scumbags? Is that the jist of it?

Scum is scum, right wing scum is no different than left wing scum!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

sid waddell

Quote from: stew on August 15, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

So you can act the sc**bag as long as you are acting the sc**bag against the KKK Nazis scumbags? Is that the jist of it?

Scum = people like you who equate Black Lives Matter or any other "left-wing" protest groups you don't like with KKK Nazis.

seafoid

The KKK is the political equivalent of maggots. The GOP is in serious trouble.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

With Trump supporting the Nazis the choice is between coexistence and apartheid.
I can't see Michigan Rotary club ladies voting GOP in 2018.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on August 15, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

So we should just let KKK Nazi scumbags do what they like then?? How did that work out last time??!!

Poor little Reublican snowflake KKK Nazi's don't like it when people call out their bullshit well tough luck!!

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on August 14, 2017, 03:06:10 PM
Looks like the social media world is mounting a campaign to name and shame the white power marchers from the weekend. The kid from Nevada, who confirmed his indentity, and who was on about "protecting white European culture" looks a particularly formidable intellect! Unfortunately for him, this shit is going to follow him around forever, even if he does eventually grow a brain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4786826/Nationalist-FIRED-Twitter-names-shames-protesters.html

Is it just me, or are a bunch of these halfwits sporting Hitler hairdos?
They have fash haircuts . For fascists. They are pond life. Trying to downsize what they did. Evil is evil. And then Vanguard disown the car driver. Zero honour 

seafoid

Quote from: Main Street on August 15, 2017, 01:36:56 AM
There are many parallels between these Trump supporting fascists 'protecting' their 'culture' from 'annihilation'  and the union flag orange mob protestors in Belfast. Peas of same pod, if that's the saying.
A lot of KKK people originally were Ulster Scots. It is a very dysfunctional culture.
Scottish culture is grand. I wonder why there is a difference

stew

Quote from: J70 on August 12, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
At least GOPers like Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio have the balls and morals to condemn these scumbags. Trump seems to be listening to David Duke, who told him to remember that "White Americans" elected him, not "radical leftists".

What kind of person would don torches and confederate flags and Nazi salutes and guns and show up to "protest" the removal of a confederate statue, never mind drive a car into a crowd full of counter protestors?

Is their's a noble or even valid cause?

They showed up in their hundreds of thousands, er they showed up in their tens of thousands, er, they showed up in their thousands, aaaahhhh ok then a couple of hundred of them showed up, big, big rally, they obviously have the support of white Americans! Do me a favour!
Is it ok for a president who never hesitates to reach for the most explicit and inflammatory rhetoric when it comes to muslims or immigrants or even Senators from his own party to tiptoe around white supremacists because they were among the most enthusiastic element of his constituency? Is he THAT dependent on their support?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on August 15, 2017, 12:06:56 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 12, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
At least GOPers like Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio have the balls and morals to condemn these scumbags. Trump seems to be listening to David Duke, who told him to remember that "White Americans" elected him, not "radical leftists".

What kind of person would don torches and confederate flags and Nazi salutes and guns and show up to "protest" the removal of a confederate statue, never mind drive a car into a crowd full of counter protestors?

Is their's a noble or even valid cause?

They showed up in their hundreds of thousands, er they showed up in their tens of thousands, er, they showed up in their thousands, aaaahhhh ok then a couple of hundred of them showed up, big, big rally, they obviously have the support of white Americans! Do me a favour!
Is it ok for a president who never hesitates to reach for the most explicit and inflammatory rhetoric when it comes to muslims or immigrants or even Senators from his own party to tiptoe around white supremacists because they were among the most enthusiastic element of his constituency? Is he THAT dependent on their support?

Where did I say they have broad support?

My comment was about Trump.

whitey

I specifically said Antifa not once but TWICE.  They are anarchists!

While I may not agree with many of the tactics of a group like BLM, I don't think nor ever said they are scum. 

FFS even many on the left have serious issues about Antifa:

http://www.occupy.com/article/letter-american-left-antifa-not-your-friend#sthash.RvG68lFC.dpbs

seafoid

This plus Russian collusion. Some president

https://www.ft.com/tour.
   https://www.ft.com/content/2cb0f04c-80fe-11e7-94e2-c5b903247afd

President Donald Trump condemned white supremacist groups by name for the first time on Monday after violent protests in Virginia, but a two-day delay before he acted prompted harsh criticism from business leaders and defections from a corporate advisory council by the chief executives of Intel, Merck, and Under Armour.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on August 15, 2017, 11:53:31 AM
Quote from: Main Street on August 15, 2017, 01:36:56 AM
There are many parallels between these Trump supporting fascists 'protecting' their 'culture' from 'annihilation'  and the union flag orange mob protestors in Belfast. Peas of same pod, if that's the saying.
A lot of KKK people originally were Ulster Scots. It is a very dysfunctional culture.
Scottish culture is grand. I wonder why there is a difference

Source/links?

You are getting worse than TF   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea