2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

The way tickets are allocated at the minute seems a complete mess.
What i cant understand is why ticket allocation cant go completely online, with a 'presale' for people who are members of their clubs.
When you pay your membership, you should get a  unique code that allows you access to tickets on say the tuesday/wednesday on the week of the game. after that, they go on general sale.

It would give a real incentive to be a paid up member of your club, while still allowing access to tickets to everyone.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Goldengreen

Quote from: timmyot501 on June 23, 2016, 01:53:25 PM
Anyone allocated tickets for monaghan v Donegal yet?

DON V's MON game is bring you card to the game as the open seating section is where you sit. Covered seat reserved by ulster council.

Check in your season ticket online account to make sure your card is valid (ie your payment went trough) by going to my tickets and it be listed there with card/badge beside it, if its not listed then there is a problem.

from the season ticket email during the week:

Once payments have been processed you will simply be required to present your season ticket card for scanning at the designated turnstile(s) in the Open Stand. Seating is unreserved.

Farrandeelin

Anyone else get checked by a fella after they went through the turnstile on.Saturday evening? Maybe everyone was, but I thought it strange I had to show my ticket to him.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 23, 2016, 03:39:13 PM
Anyone else get checked by a fella after they went through the turnstile on.Saturday evening? Maybe everyone was, but I thought it strange I had to show my ticket to him.

Yes, on the way into the stand. It was to stop people with terrace tickets getting access, i guess. Pointless if you think about it.

Mayo Club 51

GAA All Ireland Senior Championship Qualifiers, July 2nd 2016 - "Pay & Play"

ST Account:

A Chara,

Your County will once again take to the field in the GAA Championship on Saturday July 9th at McHale Park, Castlebar. Throw in time has yet to be confirmed.

"Pay & Play" is in operation for this fixture so please ensure that the credit / debit card details on your account are up to date so that payment can be processed.

PAY & PLAY

We will be processing payments on Monday July 4th. The pricing is as follows:

Adult - €15 (€5 discount included)

Juvenile (U16) - €5

Please note that your Season Ticket will not be valid for this fixture if the payment cannot be processed.

To update your card details please click here to log into your Account.

Click HERE for a simple User Guide on managing credit/debit cards in your Season Ticket Account.

OPT-OUT

If you wish to use your "Opt Out" for this fixture this must also be done via your Season Ticket account.

The "Opt Out" option is non-reversible and is available until midnight on Sunday July 3rd.

Details on how to complete this are available HERE

Once payments have been processed you will simply be required to present your GAA Season Ticket card at the designated turnstiles on the day. Unreserved seating will be in operation.

Please note that the Self-Scan Turnstiles will be in operation once again for Season Ticket holders. (DETAILS AND IMAGE BELOW)

Mayo Club 51

UPDATED INFORMATION: GAA All Ireland Senior Championship Qualifiers, July 2nd 2016 - "Pay & Play"

ST Account:

A Chara,

Further to the email sent earlier today, as the fixture time will not be confirmed until monday July 4th please note the following changes.

Payments will now be processed on Tuesday July 5th.
The Opt Out will be available until midnight on Monday July 4th.
All other information circulated earlier today is correct.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office

Muzz

Is it just the Ulster county season ticket holders that are getting shafted?

Cavan supporters yesterday were giving off serious stink regarding the allocation - first week in the open and getting drenched and the second week still out in the open but now further down into the corner.  This perhaps to accommodate the additional ulster council tickets because of the 3 matches in Clones yesterday.

Are other provinces getting shafted with the shite selection of tickets for season ticket holders?

armaghniac

Quote from: Muzz on July 04, 2016, 01:26:36 PM

Cavan supporters yesterday were giving off serious stink regarding the allocation - first week in the open and getting drenched and the second week still out in the open but now further down into the corner.  This perhaps to accommodate the additional ulster council tickets because of the 3 matches in Clones yesterday.

This is usual in Clones.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Blue in hope

I was one of the Cavan season ticket holders who got a poor seat and got soaked the first day. The seat was so poor I coild not see one side one goal area as i was behind a Stewart who sat there with his umbrella up. I left my seat and asked to be let up on to the terrace behind the goal where i had a much better view and didnt get as wet.

For last Sundays game i opted out and bought my tickets from Breffni Park and had a much better seat at the back of the stand than I would have had through the season ticket. They certainly done seem to want people to have Season tickets!

Rossfan

Quote from: Muzz on July 04, 2016, 01:26:36 PM

Are other provinces getting shafted with the shite selection of tickets for season ticket holders?
Yes  and No. :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

T Fearon

Quote from: Blue in hope on July 05, 2016, 05:53:10 PM
I was one of the Cavan season ticket holders who got a poor seat and got soaked the first day. The seat was so poor I coild not see one side one goal area as i was behind a Stewart who sat there with his umbrella up. I left my seat and asked to be let up on to the terrace behind the goal where i had a much better view and didnt get as wet.

Which Stewart were you behind? Rod?

Muzz

I wrote to our County's Ulster delegate before and got no where on the standard of tickets for Season Ticket holders.

Can anyone suggest another route?  No point contacting Croke Park because they aren't responsible for the ticket allocations?

Farrandeelin

My account was not debited yesterday for the match.

mayo.mick

My tickets are showing up in the season tickets account but still not been billed for them.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mayo.mick on July 06, 2016, 07:27:54 PM
My tickets are showing up in the season tickets account but still not been billed for them.
I emailed them. They replied quickly saying that money was taken out and that my card was good to go. Maybe they won't take money this time after the shambles@ 😀