Hoganstand Message Board Changes

Started by ziggysego, March 28, 2008, 10:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jodyb

Yer all plebs... an any of ye who thinks differently has delusions of grandeur!! Even her majesty has to sqat over a hole to sh!te.........

Puckoon

f**k me hes been there a while that Liam from walkinstown

jodyb

Quote from: jodyb on March 28, 2008, 11:26:02 PM
Yer all plebs... an any of ye who thinks differently has delusions of grandeur!! Even her majesty has to sqat over a hole to sh!te.........
Apologies, Yer shuda read we're

Louth Exile

Quote from: Aaron Boone on March 28, 2008, 11:21:35 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on March 28, 2008, 11:02:24 PM
Is this the end of ballboy and his multiple identities? :D

..and Liam from Walkinstown.

The one I remember on the louth thread was the bucher byrne from rathoath, the only thing that I'd say that lad butchered was the english language.

I used to post on it regularly, under a different name, a couple of years ago before I stumbled across this board. I must register my old name for fear of someone else taking it!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

carnaross

Maybe they'll be able to filter out all the students with nothing else to do but slag each other off. Oh and most of the Lancs lads winding each other up.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Zapatista

I'll have you know my grandeur is very real >:(

Louth Exile

I see it is off to a flyer with the following being the first thread, very informative and worth reading  :D

Sam 2008

28/03/2008 23:29:06
Legend92 Posts 2 

Donegal! 

29/03/2008 00:13:38
DonegalFan Posts 1 

I am with you Legend! :)

Donegal for Da Ulster & Sam 2008!!!

Up Donegal!!! 
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Minder

Surely it will be just as bad as it will be the same posters,are the posts going straight on like the gaa board and then modified if need be? Surely a big problem on the hoganstand was whoever was vetting the posts was letting some rough stuff on the site
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SLIGONIAN

I registered last night but still havnt got my activation email. Glad its going to change though.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Square Ball

Registered and got an e-mail straight away, very basic, i posted a test but I cant see it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

longball

After the recently Mod conspiracy on gaaboard will we have any defectors to the new hoganstand???
RIP Gaaboard???
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Square Ball

Not on your Nelly longball, well not from me anyway

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

jodyb

Quote from: Zapatista on March 29, 2008, 10:56:16 AM

I'll have you know my grandeur is very real >:(
Apologies Zap. You are, of course, the one notable exception......

Zapatista