Hoganstand Message Board Changes

Started by ziggysego, March 28, 2008, 10:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Is a directive to the children from the primary schools...

mylestheslasher

Quote from: ziggysego on February 17, 2010, 10:57:55 PM
WTF is going on with Hoganstand now?

I popped over to post the Tyrone ACL Division 1 fixtures and got this message:

The forum is only open for posting between 8am and 10pm daily (Irish Time)

Its because every post is being vetted and possibly censored prior to being published. The mods must finish work at 10pm. I don't know if there is a mod from each county but I thought the cavan one was finished at 9-30pm. Frankly couldn;t care less anyway I'm done posting there and having my comments butchered by censors.

Jinxy

I've had the most harmless posts rejected by the moderator, and then you read some of the nonsense that gets through in one piece.
The mind boggles.
And the Jinxie that posts there is not me.  ;)
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ziggysego

Quote from: Jinxy on February 17, 2010, 11:13:08 PM
I've had the most harmless posts rejected by the moderator, and then you read some of the nonsense that gets through in one piece.
The mind boggles.

Tell me about it.

You may recall someone stole my name. So I registered with a similar name. Posted some stuff on it and got banned. Banned? For nothing! Can't fathom it. I mean, I sit on the fence. WTF!
Testing Accessibility

stew

Quote from: ziggysego on February 17, 2010, 11:17:07 PM
The mind boggles.

Tell me about it.

You may recall someone stole my name. So I registered with a similar name. Posted some stuff on it and got banned. Banned? For nothing! Can't fathom it. I mean, I sit on the fence. WTF!

Ziggy, ffs quit crying, I have contacted and asked the mod to delete my account, I got a response that it will be deleted by noon your time tomorrow, register you name and you will be back up an runnin. ::)
I only did it for the craic zig.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Quote from: stew on February 17, 2010, 11:27:51 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 17, 2010, 11:17:07 PM
The mind boggles.

Tell me about it.

Ziggy, ffs quit crying, I have contacted and asked the mod to delete my account, I got a response that it will be deleted by noon your time tomorrow, register you name and you will be back up an runnin. ::)
I only did it for the craic zig.

Na, the replacement for ziggysego got banned. Not the name you stole from me   :P
Testing Accessibility

randomtask

what exactly does your name mean ziggy?

ziggysego

Ziggy is the name of the computer from the 90s TV, Quantum Leap. Ziggy had a big ego.
Testing Accessibility

BigJohnBrowne

The new HS Opening Hours  ::)
At least it'll prevent the bar stool experts tanked up on a few bevvies racing home at 2 in the morning and spewing out their opinions online on a b*llsh*t story they heard in the pub that they are convinced is the truth and nothing but the truth.  The amount of purile trash that has been posted on that site is unreal - how a publication company could stand behind the stuff and how they haven't been taken to the cleaners is beyond me.

Jinxy

Ah but the drunk posts were the best.
Remember yer man from Wexford after Kilkenny won the hurling a couple of years ago?
Think his name was Jim. 
I was crying laughing reading it.  :D
If you were any use you'd be playing.