Hoganstand Message Board Changes

Started by ziggysego, March 28, 2008, 10:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Some f**ker has registered with my name  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Jinxy

All comments still have to be reviewed by a moderator before they go up. Don't know why they bothered to be honest. Complete waste of time.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on March 29, 2008, 01:43:37 PM
Some f**ker has registered with my name  >:(

hunt him down Ziggy.

thought I better register in case mine was taken by that .com lot  :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

Quote from: Jinxy on March 29, 2008, 02:11:16 PM
All comments still have to be reviewed by a moderator before they go up. Don't know why they bothered to be honest. Complete waste of time.
Agreed,what is the point of changing it all if the posts are still moderated before they go up,it is over run by spastics
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on March 29, 2008, 02:27:58 PM
hunt him down Ziggy.

I've sent an email to hoganstand.com protesting. I fear someone is going to take my good name and act the bolloxs with it over there. I have requested that hoganstand.com transfer the name over to me.

Think they will.....?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on March 29, 2008, 02:40:32 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on March 29, 2008, 02:27:58 PM
hunt him down Ziggy.

I've sent an email to hoganstand.com protesting. I fear someone is going to take my good name and act the bolloxs with it over there. I have requested that hoganstand.com transfer the name over to me.

Think they will.....?

Nope
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

I see Liamwalkinstown that was mentioned earlier is alive and well on Hoganstand,there is some very interesting threads on Hoganstand,such as the "Joe Canning" thread with the opening post from "football whiz". . . . "With Joe galway will be unstoppable this year"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Fear ón Srath Bán

A silk purse from a cow's ear cannot be made  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on March 29, 2008, 11:10:06 PM
Caithfidh tú mún a dhéanamh leis an bod atá agat.

Is fíor duitse, nach ea.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Jinxy

I tried to post about the fact that the comments are all still moderated which seems daft. Needless to say, Herr Moderator didn't see fit to put it up. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ziggysego

The hoganstand.com has responded to my email. Unfortunately they cannot transfer the name back to me. However they would be monitoring that username to see what content he posts and if it was just registered to be abusive under my name.
Testing Accessibility

downredblack

I can get into the main message board but when I try to access the Down "have your say " page I am getting a website error warning . Anyone else getting this ?

ziggysego

Everyone should be warned when entering Down ;)
Testing Accessibility

The Claw

Quote from: hardstation on March 31, 2008, 12:49:55 PM
Quote from: downredblack on March 31, 2008, 12:36:28 PM
I can get into the main message board but when I try to access the Down "have your say " page I am getting a website error warning . Anyone else getting this ?
Happens for Antrim too.
Don't click the 'have your say', click 'Message Board' on the top right hand side of the page.
One thing that is annoying me already about it is the size of the text, its feckin tiny!