Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens73

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 07, 2009, 10:24:51 PM
Bit boring ain't it

Sure is, Pacquiao v Cotto next week will be like watching a different sport

ONeill

Hayes is gonna have to keep dancing. If the big fella finally gets in him a corner, he'll take the head off him. Hayes better be fit.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Hayes corner man - " Dont get drunk on your success" WTF?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Schkite

Not watching it, but PP have Valuev at 2/5 right now, yet the FiveLive commentators have Haye winning by a few rounds already, are they being biased or who's looking best?

ONeill

Quote from: Schkite on November 07, 2009, 10:30:07 PM
Not watching it, but PP have Valuev at 2/5 right now, yet the FiveLive commentators have Haye winning by a few rounds already, are they being biased or who's looking best?

Seriously? I have the big fella 1-2 up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Jim Watt and Ian Darke have Valuev a pt ahead, Haye will need to be a few pts up to get the decision. Haye isn't doing enough.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Five live don't seem to be on the same wave length as the bookies - bookies have Valuev well ahead.

glens73

Valuev is trying to walk Haye down And that will win him the fight, especially with it being in Germany.

Schkite

??? Your man just said something about Valuev knowing his title could be running away from him! Also say Haye's landed all the big shots so far and it's going his way. I'd be happy to go with the bookies word seeing as I lumped on Valuev at 5-4 earlier in the week!

glens73

Haye is landing the better punches, but he's reluctant to engage for too long

orangeman

Quote from: glens73 on November 07, 2009, 10:34:47 PM
Valuev is trying to walk Haye down And that will win him the fight, especially with it being in Germany.

Bookies odds have lengthened - Valuev now 9/10

orangeman

glens73

Haye won round 9 & 10, tight enough now

Schkite

Fcuk, big man must be tiring by this stage and Haye stepping it up.

orangeman

Quote from: glens73 on November 07, 2009, 10:42:38 PM
Haye won round 9 & 10, tight enough now

Hometown decision coming up ?