Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

corn02

Pascal fight was first class. I must admit I thought it would be closer, two lads going for it - entertaining.

BennyHarp

Is that the same Rogan who won Sky Sports Prizefigher last year?? Fair play to him but Audley is just a woeful boxer!! That Froch v Pascal fight however was one of the best i've seen in a long time, great stuff from start to finish!
That was never a square ball!!

corn02

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 07, 2008, 12:38:28 PM
Is that the same Rogan who won Sky Sports Prizefigher last year?? Fair play to him but Audley is just a woeful boxer!! That Froch v Pascal fight however was one of the best i've seen in a long time, great stuff from start to finish!

Yeah it was the prize fighter.

milltown row

big martin got me a few quid last night, owe him a orange juice and a salad for that, the entertainer will be off to the training camp in Clonard after last nights win

Our Nail Loney

Rogan was some price last night 4/1, pity lost him had him in treble with Froch and DLH...

Ah well.

Harrisson is a joke fighter, always has been!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Where's Rogan likely to go from here? British title fight a possibility?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

milltown row

martin will fight anybody, does not care who he fights, fair play. hope he gets a fight in belfast. that will be a ticket i'll be looking for

corn02

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 07, 2008, 03:24:36 PM

Far too early for that I would say TAC. The fact that Harrison is such a joke will deminish the victory slightly.

milltown row

Quote from: corn02 on December 07, 2008, 03:29:19 PM

Far too early for that I would say TAC. The fact that Harrison is such a joke will deminish the victory slightly.
well the bookies thought Harrison was a cert, 1-6 i think he was before the start

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: milltown row on December 07, 2008, 04:13:47 PM
Quote from: corn02 on December 07, 2008, 03:29:19 PM

well the bookies thought Harrison was a cert, 1-6 i think he was before the start

I'm a bookie and I backed Rogan!  ;)

Rav67

Fair play to Rogan but the fight was murder to watch, could only stick it for about 2 rounds and then watched bits during the breaks in Froch's fight.  Hopefully he could get fighting Matt Skelton, Danny Williams or someone else with a recognisable name in King's Hall.  I think he could beat Williams.

milltown row

regardless of the fight being crap the craic was mighty, some west belfast crys from the supporters could be heard "knack his ballixcs in" "Harrison your a wa*ker"

Gaffer

Quote from: cavan4ever on December 06, 2008, 10:02:44 PM
What time fagan on at.  Do them sites show the premiership games aswell?

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

Great site for Saturday afternoon Premiership football.

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Old Bill

Congratulations to Rogie on his win last night. He was very determined on prize fighter. He is looking a fight with Matt skelton for the euro belt. Pity Rogie is 37 and not 27.