Allianz Football League 2017 - Division 3

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 15, 2016, 02:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laoisguy

Best of luck to this Laois team ....all these guys have worked hard for it

They just might surprise us

Is Murphy from Crettyard still injured

Camarillo Brillo

I would be quietly confident of Laois getting a good result tomorrow, there is a few lads down to play that I think definetly deserve their chance, which I dont think they would have been given if the likes of John had been available.

Unlaoised

Surprised that McMahon Lillis and Walsh are not starting ...but I suppose Lillis and McMahon were in late to the table.

Its a very young team and I hope they won't be too light the likes of Luttrell Doran and Kelly have been thrown off the ball all too easy in the games I've seen so far this year.

I wish them the best of luck there is plenty of pace in the team which we haven't have for a while especially in the backs so a running game looks on the cards.

I'll be there to roar them on I hope a good support gets out to cheer these lads on they deserve our support!
LAOIS ABÚ

The Monument Road

In the circumstances its the best we have. ..good to see young lads getting a chance although Doran is in the late 20s age group...

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Great to see youth getting a chance and as I said before they will bust a gut to impress management and supporters.
I think this is our game to lose and I'm really looking forward to getting back to watching football again..
Best of luck lads..
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Dugout

Can anyone tell me if the match is being televised? Its not clear from online information for streaming. Thanks.

oneflewoverthecuckoonest

one of the poorest first 25minutes seen from laois in many a day.

this is division 3 and we are making louth look good.

4 passengers in the front 5, and the two midfielders only contribution was to get booked.

on this evidence with 4 away games to come, we will be relegated.

maybe division 3 will be an exercise in proving what players are up to intercounty or otherwise, doran, luttrell and lowry are in the otherwise category.

smcder

Quote from: oneflewoverthecuckoonest on February 04, 2017, 07:44:53 PM
one of the poorest first 25minutes seen from laois in many a day.

this is division 3 and we are making louth look good.

4 passengers in the front 5, and the two midfielders only contribution was to get booked.

on this evidence with 4 away games to come, we will be relegated.

maybe division 3 will be an exercise in proving what players are up to intercounty or otherwise, doran, luttrell and lowry are in the otherwise category.

Didnt take long.

SCFC

Quote from: oneflewoverthecuckoonest on February 04, 2017, 07:44:53 PM
Good man - write off the chaps after half a game.
Some of the more experienced players have actually been dreadful tonight.

town1980

No plan whatsoever I predicted this result during the week,, where is improvement from mick lilis??????

welcomehome

Just back from omoores park,one of the worst performance in a long time from laois...they had no shape.They were all over the place,where is all this improvement that meant to be from mick lillis..A lot of players i am afraid to say are not up to this standard,god help us when we meet armagh..One thing i want to say if i was kieran lillis i would feel agrieved that he didnt start,,he is a lot better than some of them on that team..i am afraid division 4 is beckoning ,after what i saw to night....

High Fielder

Worst I've ever seen, even allowing for all the injuries. I wouldn't know where to start to be honest. And if I did start, I don't know where I'd finish. There are bad days and then there's something like that. I can't imagine 15 lads who haven't trained succumbing that easily.

ClashAsh

Quote from: welcomehome on February 04, 2017, 09:14:13 PM
Just back from omoores park,one of the worst performance in a long time from laois...they had no shape.They were all over the place,where is all this improvement that meant to be from mick lillis..A lot of players i am afraid to say are not up to this standard,god help us when we meet armagh..One thing i want to say if i was kieran lillis i would feel agrieved that he didnt start,,he is a lot better than some of them on that team..i am afraid division 4 is beckoning ,after what i saw to night....

Agree 100%. The most inept performance. No system or plan. It was atrocious. And no disrespect to Louth but they are an average team at best.they were comprehensively outperformed by a third string Dublin side in O'Byrne cup final.
Laois are in big trouble already. Armagh and Tipperary in rounds two and three. Could easily be starring down the barrel...!!