Wrightbus

Started by Hereiam, November 27, 2014, 08:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Really don't understand why Wrightbus should get any form of state bail out when the owners (and ex-owners) have so much capacity to help the situation themselves.

trailer

The knowledge and business acumen shown on this thread is absolutely brilliant. I am in doubt that many of you run hugely successful business employing tens and hundreds of people.

sensethetone

Sam McBride's next book could be about Wrightbus.

imtommygunn

Quote from: trailer on September 27, 2019, 08:53:01 AM
The knowledge and business acumen shown on this thread is absolutely brilliant. I am in doubt that many of you run hugely successful business employing tens and hundreds of people.

You are the gift that keeps on giving trailer. I have no doubt you run a multi national company generating billions plus of revenue based on your posts ;D

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 27, 2019, 10:20:32 AM

You are the gift that keeps on giving trailer. I have no doubt you run a multi national company generating billions plus of revenue based on your posts ;D

Be realistic.

Trailer is too busy polling all the farmers in Ireland to then tell us all their unanimous opinion on here.
i usse an speelchekor

johnnycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 26, 2019, 06:20:00 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on September 26, 2019, 03:05:36 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 26, 2019, 02:51:13 PM
Quote from: StephenC on September 26, 2019, 01:03:37 PM
Quote from: The Wedger on September 26, 2019, 11:51:58 AM
In a future United Ireland we will be taking on a ever increasing pool of unemployed and probably unemployable Loyalists who used to have it good but are now very disenfranchised.

Won't the protestant work-ethic be a factor too? Genuinely, when I was growing up there was a culture and a tradition of hard work that was sometimes joked about, but in reality was envied, by the catholic community.
Not it the shipyard where most of them wouldn't work on a battery

That's my experience as well, probably no different than anywhere else to be fair.

The protestant work ethic was generally used to convey that catholics were lazy.
There are hard workers and lazy scrounging b**tards on all sides.

Exactly.

t_mac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on September 27, 2019, 10:50:41 AM

Be realistic.

Trailer is too busy polling all the farmers in Ireland to then tell us all their unanimous opinion on here.

;D 8)

imtommygunn

Ah come on be realistic... it was only every farmer in the six counties was it not ;D

playwiththewind1st

Please quit quoting the eejit, when I have him on ignore already.

Rossfan

He seems to have taken over Syferus' role.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Rossfan on September 27, 2019, 06:37:31 PM
He seems to have taken over Syferus' role.

I guess there has to be one total prat on here at any one time.

Dire Ear

Please quit quoting the eejit, when I have him on ignore already

I'd second this motion

imtommygunn

On another note with paisley junior you wouldn't be surprised if he is up to his neck in something here too.

playwiththewind1st

So, now it emerges that Wrightbus got £2.5 million from Invest NI only a few months ago, in June 2019....truly the Lord doth move in mysterious ways.

imtommygunn

If wright get buyers then these charlatans running it get off. I really hope that they have broken the law somewhere here as what they are up to is extremely dubious at best. Complete greed done under the name of god. It would be even better we're they to get done and paisley junior to get implicated.

Life sadly does not work like that though :(