Bowl C.............Jaysus wept

Started by Capt Pat, June 26, 2011, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Some quare foostering going on. "Jiggle them a bit there" - 2 balls!

Dougal Maguire

And to make matters worse there was no background music
Careful now

Capt Pat

They were 2 cylinders and he moved around twice and then picked out his favourite team. No chance of a fix there.

magpie seanie

London were in the fridge since yesterday, Wahurfurd in the kettle.

Bud Wiser

Well yer man on the left was trying to be all officias and did ye not see Lyster tryting to hold a straight face. The first can yer man picked out, I thought it by the struggler he was having that it was a bottle of wine with a friging cork in it, he was like a lad trying to skin a rabbit, at one stage I thought the two of them, him and the canister were going to get down on the ground.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

deiseach

I saw it again and again when this rubbish comes up - if it is so obvious that the draw is rigged, predict it in advance

deiseach

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 26, 2011, 11:54:59 PM
Well yer man on the left was trying to be all officias and did ye not see Lyster tryting to hold a straight face. The first can yer man picked out, I thought it by the struggler he was having that it was a bottle of wine with a friging cork in it, he was like a lad trying to skin a rabbit, at one stage I thought the two of them, him and the canister were going to get down on the ground.

What did Lyster have to do with it?

joemamas

Did anybody else pick up on Ger Canning asking Paddy Naughton and Willie Joe during the draw to " Give it a little stir around", sounding like a cooking class, the two boys must have felt like right eejeets.

can any body post the draw on video, it was hilarious.

Hound

Quote from: deiseach on June 27, 2011, 12:05:05 AM
I saw it again and again when this rubbish comes up - if it is so obvious that the draw is rigged, predict it in advance
Of course its not rigged.

They just try and make it look like it is!

magpie seanie

Quote from: Hound on June 27, 2011, 07:08:00 AM
Quote from: deiseach on June 27, 2011, 12:05:05 AM
Of course its not rigged.

They just try and make it look like it is!

Exactly. Pulling out the canister and then virtually turning their backs on the camera. Hilarious stuff.

Chimley

If bowl C was at least not see-through it might have lent a bit of credibility. There is no way that the guy putting in his cannister did not know which was which when giving it a stir.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Chimley on June 27, 2011, 02:30:18 PM
If bowl C was at least not see-through it might have lent a bit of credibility. There is no way that the guy putting in his cannister did not know which was which when giving it a stir.

Yeah, but the most he'd have known is whether it was a Round 1 winner, or a semi final loser. They didn't open the cannisters until they were pickout out of bowl C. Your man had a method though. Hand on the one he wanted, circle around twice, then open.

It's like the club lotto :)

Qwerty28

Cringe worthy alright but not as bad as when TV3 did a few draws a couple of years ago.....Trevor Welsh didnt know what he was taking about, getting counties mixed up and unable to pronounce the names in Irish....think he referred to Cill Mhaintain as  Down  :D

laoisgaa