You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 10, 2007, 07:41:15 PM
Pints have you not got into enough trouble for that  ;)
Only by those stuck up know it all parents who think they deserve special treatment.   
If they knew so much they'd be fit to get a few children to walk through a car park with them!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

f**king oven! Burnt the dinner! Not once, but twice!  >:(

Puckoon

Picking up dog turd and your finger finds a hole in the bag.

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 10, 2007, 08:15:57 PM
Only by those stuck up know it all parents who think they deserve special treatment.   
If they knew so much they'd be fit to get a few children to walk through a car park with them!

w**ker.

Louth Exile

If you had brains you just might be dangerous  ::) Not surprised that you burnt the dinner twice, you come across as the type who'd be eating two dinners  :P
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Snowed Under on October 11, 2007, 08:24:48 AM

w**ker.
Why's that?
That's something I'd like an answer to.

QuoteNot surprised that you burnt the dinner twice, you come across as the type who'd be eating two dinners
If it's going...yeah why not?

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 11, 2007, 01:34:43 PM

w**ker.
Why's that?

QuoteNot surprised that you burnt the dinner twice, you come across as the type who'd be eating two dinners

I take it you have no kids; and by kids I mean toodlers - hence the name - mother and toodler spaces.  All toodlers have to by law and for safety be in a car seat, not a booster seat a car seat, very very young childern this seat gets taken out of the car and put on the pram - this requires space for the mother/father hence these spaces have the extra room round them.  Even older kids out of these seats need a car seat and invarable cannot walk yet or walk very well so when they are taken out then need to be placed into a waiting pram or buggy - especially if you have other kids to deal with.  People like yourself who selfishly take up these spaces at the expense of a mother/father and their toodler should be clamped and towed away.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Snowed Under on October 11, 2007, 07:01:22 PM

w**ker.
Why's that?

I take it you have no kids; and by kids I mean toodlers - hence the name - mother and toodler spaces.  All toodlers have to by law and for safety be in a car seat, not a booster seat a car seat, very very young childern this seat gets taken out of the car and put on the pram - this requires space for the mother/father hence these spaces have the extra room round them.  Even older kids out of these seats need a car seat and invarable cannot walk yet or walk very well so when they are taken out then need to be placed into a waiting pram or buggy - especially if you have other kids to deal with.  People like yourself who selfishly take up these spaces at the expense of a mother/father and their toodler should be clamped and towed away.

I've been through this before but here goes again
1.  I've no children, doesn't mean I don't know anything about babies, toddlers or children.  I'm not going to go into my personal circumances but I know as much about children as some parents.
2.  My main objection is these spaces being at the doors.  Would these spaces not be better used for disabled people? 
3.  I have never seen or been in a parent toddler space that you would have room for a trolly along side the car.  Therefore why would you want to take children/babies out of a car at the most busy end of the carpark where's there's throngs of people, cars etc?

To believe that you deserve special treatment is quite typical of today's generation of selfish parents. 

Fishbat

Professional arsewipe - willie fraser

flies

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 11, 2007, 08:29:42 PM

w**ker.
Why's that?

1.  I've no children, doesn't mean I don't know anything about babies, toddlers or children.  I'm not going to go into my personal circumances but I know as much about children as some parents.
2.  My main objection is these spaces being at the doors.  Would these spaces not be better used for disabled people? 
3.  I have never seen or been in a parent toddler space that you would have room for a trolly along side the car.  Therefore why would you want to take children/babies out of a car at the most busy end of the carpark where's there's throngs of people, cars etc?

To believe that you deserve special treatment is quite typical of today's generation of selfish parents. 

You really are a first class w**ker - I think you'll find these spaces are along side disabled spaces but seem the type of p***k that would park in the disabled spaces as well.  Think you're attitude would change had you kids you plank.

Louth Exile

Quote from: Snowed Under on October 12, 2007, 08:48:51 AM

w**ker.
Why's that?

You really are a first class w**ker - I think you'll find these spaces are along side disabled spaces but seem the type of p***k that would park in the disabled spaces as well.  Think you're attitude would change had you kids you plank.

Word of advice for you Snowed Under ... POG is a lost cause. There are many on the board at lot longer than you or I who will tell you. One of human races most stubborn individuals, you may give up on this.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

pintsofguinness

w**ker.
Why's that?

Um I know they're beside disabled spaces  ::)
And I don't park in disabled spaces.
So we've say three disabled spaces and two selfish parent and toddler spaces - I happen to think it'd be better and make more sense to have five disabled spaces.
Why do these spaces have to be at the doors?

Louth Exile

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 12, 2007, 08:55:59 PM

w**ker.
Why's that?

Um I know they're beside disabled spaces  ::)
And I don't park in disabled spaces.
So we've say three disabled spaces and two selfish parent and toddler spaces - I happen to think it'd be better and make more sense to have five disabled spaces.
Why do these spaces have to be at the doors?

:D :D Now you're just making me laugh