Latest Scores - Soccer

Started by Redgreenery, April 06, 2007, 08:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Mc Claren looked sick  :D what a result :D :D :D

Balboa

Quote from: ziggysego on November 21, 2007, 09:58:29 PM
Balboa, when should I expect the cheque?

The next time England win the world cup, £1000 would be worth about a fiver in todays money

deiseach

John Delaney has just heard that an experienced manager of a big soccer country is about to come on the job market

deiseach

You can keep your blood money, Balboa :-[

Balboa

Thats gotta be one of the most enjoyable and heart pounding night in football history.......For you Englander the war is over.

inisceithleann

I'll enjoy myself at work tomorrow. Some the lads paid for their flights to Austria yesterday! Says it all really  ;D
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

whyarerefssobad

not me no united players playing makes it even better
always look on the bright side

Balboa

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 21, 2007, 10:12:08 PM
Very enjoyable night, but most of us will be supporting some of them on Saturday  ;)

The team, not the player ! And that tr**p Beckham wont get his 100th cap

Solomon Kane

What are the Euros going to be like without the moderate street violence and the zenophobic gutterpress headlines of the Daily Mail etc? ;D

That took the edge of a disappointing but not surprising evening.

Balboa

Stevie Me said today "they would sweat blood tonight"......

gerry

A man was driving down the road one night when he was stopped at a police check-point. The officer says,"we are checking for drunk drivers would you mind blowing into this machine for me". The driver reaches into his pocket and hands the cop a doctors-note. The cop reads, 'This man suffers from asthma, please do not make his do anything that would affect his breathing'.

So the cop asks him to accompany him to the station for a blood sample. Again the driver reaches into his pocket and hands the cop a note. This note reads, "This man is a hemophiliac, please do not do anything that would cause him to bleed'.

So the cop says, "I suppose it will have to be a urine sample then!". Again the driver reaches into his pocket and produces yet another note. The third note reads, 'This man plays football for England ,please don't take the piss out of him'
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

AFS

ONeill

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 21, 2007, 10:12:08 PM
Very enjoyable night, but most of us will be supporting some of them on Saturday  ;)

Not me!!

See, Wenger's right!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

deiseach

McClaren is being cagey as hell. I don't know what hacks expect him to do, fall on his sword in public?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.