Square Ball

wish to fech Julian was there and was the third man,
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ludermor

Quote from: Square Ball on July 01, 2007, 01:26:39 AM
wish to felch Julian was there and was the third man,

Didnt know you were that way inclined Square Ball

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Moneybags Woodward has said Nor-thorn Ironland is now on high alert, just like 'the rest of the United Kingdom'. I thought it was safer here than anywhere else since our wee troubles wrapped up.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Hardy

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

GweylTah

An Islamist Extremist is doing lengthy time in Belfast for terrorism as we speak.

Shannon Airport has been used pretty extensively by the US / 'Allied'  forces since since the strikes against the Taleban in Afghanistan and then the Iraq War.

I'd say we're all in this we like it or not - so much for 'our' neutrality, we can forget about immunity, especially as if London is regarded as being pretty secure, Ireland could well be seen as a soft target.  In these islands, we probably all seem the same to them.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: GweylTah on July 01, 2007, 09:32:47 PM
An Islamist Extremist is doing lengthy time in Belfast for terrorism as we speak.

Shannon Airport has been used pretty extensively by the US / 'Allied'  forces since since the strikes against the Taleban in Afghanistan and then the Iraq War.

I'd say we're all in this we like it or not - so much for 'our' neutrality, we can forget about immunity, especially as if London is regarded as being pretty secure, Ireland could well be seen as a soft target.  In these islands, we probably all seem the same to them.

Nah, sure didn't you hear, Martin McGuinness got a letter of congratulation from the Iranian ambassador.
Gerry being invited over to the Middle-East by the Palestinians.

You keep putting up your Israeli flags and we'll keep putting up our Palastinian ones!  ;)
Tbc....

Evil Genius

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 01, 2007, 09:56:24 PM
Things havent changed much in the North, they still lock people up for nothing.

Hardly. It costs a fortune to lock people up. You have to feed them for a start. Sometimes.  ::)

"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

GweylTah

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 02, 2007, 05:15:33 AM
I think the Prison Service allow about £1.30 a day per prisoner for food. The prison dogs are allowed about £7 per day for food. Shows were their priorities lie. Being in prison is meant to be your punishment, they are not meant to punish you on top of that.

Interesting figures. Source?

Thanks, chuck.

GweylTah

I might take a look over a sandwich, but I suspect you are telling porkies again Mr 5Times.

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 02, 2007, 12:07:19 PM
Point number 1, my sisters next door neighbour is an ex dog handler in the prison service.
Point number 2, I have suffered the prison diet on more than 1 occassion.

that figures, being a liverpool fan and all!  :D

An Fear Rua

Stathclyde Police havd released the name of one of the two men  detained at Glasgow airport on Saturday after the attempted attack. 24 year Old Sinj Maajeep, from Paisley was arrested at the scene, and later transferred to the Royal Alexandra Hospital, in Paisley. Mr Mageep severe burns and remains in a critical condition, and remains under armed police guard.
Its Grim up North

GweylTah

The latest Home Office figures available, which are for the financial year 2004-05, show that the average cost of prison meals were was follows:

breakfast 37.5p; lunch 73.8p; dinner 73.8p.

The lunch figure is almost exactly double that of the cost of providing a school meal (the 37p school lunch figure prompted the government to pledge to spend an extra £280m on school meals as part of its 2005 election manifesto.

There are no figures for prison or police dogs.  You could  do a Freedom of Information request if you liked?

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 30, 2007, 10:12:07 PM
Aye I heard that as well - the locals got the boy and gave him a right kicking! The other idiot came out of the car lit up like the Shankill on the 11th night!!  :D  Too good for the fcukers

Here is John Smeaton, the baggage attendant who rather than fleeing the scene decided to batter one of the would be bombers ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_mTpr7iDT4

full back

I see that one of the boys who were in the jeep was a doctor in a local hospital, who came over from Jordan a few years back