The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 19, 2008, 10:51:17 AM
I paid for my bet with te money I had scrimped and saved all year to get my children their meagre presents...

pressure seems to be building on lecale, imagine Nails kids going down to the christmas tree christmas morning and the look on their faces when they seen a torn betting docket instead of presents, heartbreaking stuff
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Doogie Browser

Santa is relying on this bet lads, otherwise its gonna be a cold lonely Christmas in Casa Browser.

Lecale2

FermGael

Was just headin to buy the Christmas present for the women LeCale...
But F**k it, put the lot on each way!!! 
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Silky

This is the big christmas bet I've been waiting for. €30 each way @ 20/1 with PP. He will pay out the starting price if its more. At least €600 if it wins so! Yippee.

SidelineKick

On it now myself, gonna be a good or very bad xmas!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Doogie Browser

Just emptied my credit union account and got my communion money out from under the bed, so this is the big one I have been waiting for, Lecale I want to thank you for making all my dreams come true, you are a real mate for sharing this cert with us all.  A real gent.

the Deel Rover

will we meet up somewhere tonight for a celebratory drink lads
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

FermGael

Let one of my Cavan friends know about this.
He txt back to tell me him and the boy's were heading to the bookies and betting big. 25 cent on each way.
The bookies in Cavan has never seen a day like it.  If this horse wins, he could be out of business this evening
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 19, 2008, 11:24:46 AM

Get a few bottles of cristal with our winnings?? I fancy a black tie affair, we can all buy new tuxedos out of the winnings!!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: FermGael on December 19, 2008, 11:25:36 AM
He txt back to tell me him and the boy's were heading to the bookies and betting big. 25 cent on each way.
The bookies in Cavan has never seen a day like it.  If this horse wins, he could be out of business this evening

:D :D :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 19, 2008, 11:26:03 AM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 19, 2008, 11:24:46 AM

Get a few bottles of cristal with our winnings?? I fancy a black tie affair, we can all buy new tuxedos out of the winnings!!

Good call Nail , i 'll hire a limo to bring me up to meet ye boyo's i know ye won't come down south with the queens pound been so weak
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

cavan4ever

Quote from: FermGael on December 19, 2008, 11:25:36 AM

Sure we have to keep all our euro's for buying cheap drink in ASDA .

Homer

Just walked into the Boss there and told him to go shove his job. Heading to the bookies now with a wheelbarrow full of cash. Good man Lecale!

stiffler

Yeesssss. just wat i need in time for next week!

Good man Lecale, you saved Christmas!!!!!!!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009