The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavan4ever

Great work , wish i had more on it now   >:(.

nope

Any winner is a good one no matter how much is on it  :)

Puckoon

Duely noted, and glad I made the call home.

Good man winsamsoon.

illdecide

good man Win...Thats the stuff to give them bookie hoors...wish i had off backed it but i'll just keep my winnings from yesterday's footy....
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bigfrank

I wonder if that horse knew that i hadnt backed it,seemed to run a great race lol:):D

winsamsoon

Ok lads as i am still on a high from the 4:40. i would urge you to get some of your hard earned on lewis Hamilton to win the BBC sports personality of the year. He is currently a massive  :o 9/4  ::) second favourite behind Rebbecca Adlington (5/6). Motor racing in Britain is massive and they will vote for hamilton in hundreds because he is far more marketable than Adlington. I think i will hit this one big time. Even if you look at the past winners of the SPOTY any motor racing guy that done well in the season usually won it or was pipped by a boxer. I can't see anyone else winning this one so i will leave you guys to ponder it over.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Lecale2

Great tip Winsamsoon. Cheers. I agree with your take on the BBC thing. Hamilton's in to 7/4 now.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: jaykay on December 08, 2008, 02:41:05 PM
Personally I wont be doing it.  JJ Lambe is after getting third with Inner Voice in the 1.50.  It was backed from 20's into 12's before the off.  Inner Voice is to the best of my knowledge owned by a Belfast bookie, one of his employees is a regular poster on here.
Would a trainer send the word out about the wrong horse to deflect attention?  I dont know but I'll watch the race with interest without any hope of financial reward.  I hope the horse wins but wont chance it.

Inner Voice is owned by a Lurgan bookie actually jaykay, what made you think I was from Belfast?

Got a word yesterday from Lambe himself that Inner Voice would get up for a place, though the weights were killing it, also he said that Red Moloney wouldn't be beat (won at 5/6 in race where he had a runner) and that Richelieu would at least place... The computers were fucked in work yesterday though and I could not get on here, that was why I had my boss in with me and he was on phone to Lambe...

Good time for it lads coming up to christmas eh??

Now for Noland today...

Our Nail Loney

Joking about Noland there, havent looked at the race properly yet...

Mickey Linden

Heard good reports about joncol. Running today at Punchestown 3.05. Worth a few quid id say!

bigfrank

Currently 5/2 Joncol from an opening 4/1 with Paddy Power!
Noland currently 2/1,possibly xmas double:)

illdecide

Quote from: bigfrank on December 09, 2008, 11:24:25 AM
Currently 5/2 Joncol from an opening 4/1 with Paddy Power!
Noland currently 2/1,possibly xmas double:)

War Of Attrition will beat Noland today...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bigfrank

Im just posting the prices,not tippin the horses lol:)Last horse i said would win Kauto Star,we know how that ended!!:D

Homer

Some good bookie bashing yesterday lads. Well done.

Quote from: Mickey Linden on December 09, 2008, 11:11:10 AM
Heard good reports about joncol. Running today at Punchestown 3.05. Worth a few quid id say!

Heard the same, has been well backed too

Also heard whispers for...

Chicago Grey 12.35 Puchestown
Luscivious 1.00 Southwell

bigfrank

Joncol best priced 9/4,alot of money for this horse!Hope gamble is landed:)

Lecale2

Chicago Grey 12.35 Puchestown 3rd.