The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaykay

Quote from: cavan4ever on November 21, 2008, 11:58:15 AM
Can we do this in the free state?

I think that you can do the Scoop 6 in Ladbrokes but I could be wrong I've never done it.

Niall, any money for Charles Byrnes horse in the last race in Ascot?  I heard a whisper but it seems to be drifting  ???

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: jaykay on November 21, 2008, 01:44:28 PM

I think that you can do the Scoop 6 in Ladbrokes but I could be wrong I've never done it.

Niall, any money for Charles Byrnes horse in the last race in Ascot?  I heard a whisper but it seems to be drifting  ???

Have not took a penny on it jaykay... Will let ya know if I hear anything...

SidelineKick

Lodge up too Nail  :o sweatin now!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

f**king Naiad du Misselot!! second...

SidelineKick

Seen that  :( very unlucky.  What odds did you get on that?

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

I had just picked the quad out myself, the four horses were in my horse alert e mail this morning!!

Had 1/2 mad max, 11/8 lodge lane, 6/4 massinis maguire and 4/5 naiad...

£20 quda got me £320 odd, bastards!!

Louth Exile

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 21, 2008, 11:29:38 AM
Just looking at the races. Cant believe the tote have picked four shitty all weather races when there are good national hunt cards elsewhere, maybe they are looking for anothr rollover since they get 30% of the pool back to them??

100% agree with you, Lingfield!!! FFS  >:(

If you have a tote account you can anyway or if you are on track in Gowran tommorrow. I rang a bet into tote last week. Given that there is a stg£2 unit cost to the bet it converts to €2.34 unit stake. I did a 12 permutation bet last week and cost me €28

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

boojangles

Big frank your proving expensive to follow.Had Imco Tendence and now Gettinbybutonlyjust(who lead the whole way).Is it inside info your getting or is it just your own fancies?
I fancy Paulliac 325 Exeter from the Pipe yard to get me back up.

bigfrank

Im goin through one fo those spells at the minute,horses leadin and losing in last half mile and snooker matches drawing to stop my bets winning,its a crazy crazy world out there!!! Currently workin on a few crackers for the weekend so sit tight people

SidelineKick

Quote from: bigfrank on November 21, 2008, 03:59:56 PM
Im goin through one fo those spells at the minute,horses leadin and losing in last half mile and snooker matches drawing to stop my bets winning,its a crazy crazy world out there!!! Currently workin on a few crackers for the weekend so sit tight people

Thats true Frank.  Only trouble is the spell is lasting about a month  :D

Reported.

bigfrank

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 21, 2008, 04:01:14 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on November 21, 2008, 03:59:56 PM

Thats true Frank.  Only trouble is the spell is lasting about a month  :D

Im glad u put that smiley face after that last comment,now i know u dont believe that for one minute!!! Few days on bad luck,weekend will turn it around!! Total Faith!!

Lecale2

full back

Scoop 6 today lads is a f**king nightmare
Some of the AW races are a joke :-\

Our Nail Loney

I am totally disillusioned by this weeks scoop6, I am resorting to just doing a two pound one, not even doing a perm as the all weather races make me sick!!

Thinking about piling my last couple of weeks wages on to Binocular and Kauto Star... Just as long as Big Frank doesn't mention them, hes a f**king blink!

full back

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 22, 2008, 09:57:38 AM
I am totally disillusioned by this weeks scoop6, I am resorting to just doing a two pound one, not even doing a perm as the all weather races make me sick!!

Thinking about piling my last couple of weeks wages on to Binocular and Kauto Star... Just as long as Big Frank doesn't mention them, hes a f**king blink!

Binocular is 1/7 on Betfair nail, plenty of money for him