No 1. in the 7.40 - Dundalk

Beat ?

Nope

Dundalk 7.40
1st 1 Leandros (FR) 2-1 F
2nd 5 He's Got Rhythm (IRE) 10-1
3rd 6 Johar Jamal (IRE) 14-1

Lecale2

Good man Louth Exile! stuck a heap on at 5/2.

DrinkingHarp

Anone betting the Breeders Cup World Championship?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on October 24, 2008, 08:40:32 PM

Nope!

More excited about the National Hunt season, Aintree tomorrow is a reat card, Rippling Ring excites me the most, think I will tank it then see about Tatenen in the next, Black Jacari also...

Bud Wiser

There a few days ago I mentioned Castle Bar Sling and during the sunny days of summer I said how we had a tip for this in Killarney and it won at 14/1.  Since then it has come everywhere including last but nowhere near a win and yet te day it did do thye business half of Dingle and Ballyferriter were falling around the place celebrating.  From the results it seems that this yoke will soon be turned to glue but I am just confused as to how it can be a no-no all of a sudden.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Louth Exile

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 24, 2008, 08:17:01 PM
Good man Louth Exile! stuck a heap on at 5/2.

Good Stuff

It is no price at all, but Sigman Lifestyle in the 3.10 at Naas, the heavier the better.
Only noble crusader will come close I'm told
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Louth Exile

You are very welcome ML, just passing on the info we got from both owners, has me well set up for the NH season anyway!!

I just had a look at the breeders cup line up there now, I'd say that I'll only get to see the last two and I am fearfull for O'Brien's chances overall. Hope I am wrong and it would be great to see him win the big one, might have a small e/w on the duke just for the interest.

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

kumquat

Curlin 11.45 will not be beat
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Doogie Browser

Quote from: kumquat on October 25, 2008, 08:19:38 PM

Curlin 11.45 will not be beat
I agree, stuck 25 quid on him at 7/4 with P Power.

Louth Exile

What a night for the Euopeans, even winning the big one on the dirt! 5-4 to Europe, some going.

A pity there was just one too good for Henry, would have been great to see O'Brien win it.
The yanks got stuck into Curlin for stupid money at a stupid price, that must be some killing for the bookies over there

Doire abú

Sandy Hill

Would loved to have seen O'Brien winning with Henry (unusual jockey choice?). Dettori really gives me a f><kin pain with his extrovert antics; p***k.
"Stercus accidit"

Mickey Linden

Many of the board members heading to Down Royal on saturday? Anyone got any details of the card? I know Kauto is running and am looking forward to seeing him tho I feel this may be a race best wathed as he is certain to go a low price on his seasonal debut!

rossie mad

Corskeagh royale in the 1 o clock on saturday in downpatrick.he fell in galway monday but should not have affected him to much.loves it soft so watch out for that.price may be short enuff.