SF £175.75
Tricast £2095.28
Winning Trainer Mrs L J Mongan
Winning Jockey I Mongan
Distances nk, 1/2l
Unpl. Fav Politeia 5-4 fav
Runners 14 ran
Non runners 7

Disappointed again Benny. Threw 10 yoyo on it meself. Ah well, ya win some........................
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

bennydorano

It was 4th at 12/1 the useless hoor.

Davitt Man

Has anyone gone racing in Sandown? Was it a good day out. I am thinking of heading there in a few weeks

Louth Exile

Haven't been yet myself, but heading there for the tingle creek in December.
The brother says that its not to far outside of London and handy to get to with the train
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

thewobbler

Went to Sandown for a stag party when I was 17. Drank 8 pints of Caffreys for breakfast, got to the racecourse, fell asleep in the grandstand, got ejected by the Old Bill just as they were lining up for the first, went back to the bus and slept it off, returned to the track just in time to see them crossing the line in the last. All in all it saved me a fortune, and I was still going strong at 4am, but as a result I can't tell you much about the actual racecourse.

It is very handy for London though, there were a huge number of bars, and I remember it crawling wall to wall with totty. The sun shone like a mother f**ker too.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 18, 2008, 10:44:57 AM
Today I am going to stick a fiver each way on a horse in Leopardstown that never ran a race in its life, first time out and staright off the gallops.
At 16/1 it has as good a chance as the boys in the BLACK and AMBER and the boys from the LEE contesting this years All-Ireland.   Not a solid Tip(p) though but well worth an interest.

Does anyone think the GAA Discussion Board should buy a horse !!  It would only cost 100 of us about €200 each and we could graze him in Croke Park for half the year and sell the horseshit to Heffo and Indiana to go with all that they talk about the Dub's.

Can ye start picking a name for our DB horse, selector of the best DB related name,  ie, whereisdrici, and the colours he will run in etc gets a free share.

Is there Any point Bud you might as well give the free share to big Tony  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

T O Hare

Quote from: thewobbler on June 24, 2008, 01:13:31 PM
Went to Sandown for a stag party when I was 17. Drank 8 pints of Caffreys for breakfast, got to the racecourse, fell asleep in the grandstand, got ejected by the Old Bill just as they were lining up for the first, went back to the bus and slept it off, returned to the track just in time to see them crossing the line in the last. All in all it saved me a fortune, and I was still going strong at 4am, but as a result I can't tell you much about the actual racecourse.

It is very handy for London though, there were a huge number of bars, and I remember it crawling wall to wall with totty. The sun shone like a mother f**ker too.

Do they still make Caffreys????
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

bcarrier

Sandown is an excellent viewing course and has great facilities. Worth paying extra few quid for club or whatever they call it. Tingle Creek or April closing NH  best meetings in my view...would have thought it is only ferret racing there at the minute. Handy enough from Central London.

thewobbler

The Eclipse meeting is the one you want to go to during the summertime.

I saw Caffreys in Ibiza last year Tom, and I think they ahve some sort of market for it on the continent. Haven't drank a whole pile of it since Sandown to be honest!

Louth Exile

I had a pint of Caffreys in Lake Garda last July myself
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

girt_giggler

Amber Lee running tonight again - 8.30 Naas

full back

Naas 8.30   

1st  2 Ard Fheis (IRE)  9-2 
2nd  9 Keyala (IRE)  10-1 
3rd  7 Holly Hawk (IRE)  10-1

Tommy Tibbs

Any tips for leopardstown 2nite lads? Fancy a bit of a flutter...

Our Nail Loney

not much of a price but my boss talks to the trainer quite a lot and was getting me to stick quite a lot on this horse for him today in work

perfectus in the last at worcester, a lot of money coming in for it

Muzz

Very tight finish. 

Won at 11/10.

Cheers Loney!!!  A wins a win!