The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

Good man Gerry! The gaaboard is on form at the minute.

Anyone any thoughts on Royal Ascot this week?

Bud Wiser

QuoteBud, what about your old friend verchoyles? Is he worth a fiver tonight?

He has been deleted from Horse Tracker for a long time now.

Replaced him with Bulls & Mortar in horse tracker,  it's hard to know what is happening all the time but I doubt if V,Lad will make us rich at anyt time in the near future.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Mickey Linden

Lads anywhere know where I can get text commentary on royal ascot in work? all gambling sites and racing post is banned!

jaykay

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Bud Wiser

Today I am going to stick a fiver each way on a horse in Leopardstown that never ran a race in its life, first time out and staright off the gallops.
At 16/1 it has as good a chance as the boys in the BLACK and AMBER and the boys from the LEE contesting this years All-Ireland.   Not a solid Tip(p) though but well worth an interest.

Does anyone think the GAA Discussion Board should buy a horse !!  It would only cost 100 of us about €200 each and we could graze him in Croke Park for half the year and sell the horseshit to Heffo and Indiana to go with all that they talk about the Dub's.

Can ye start picking a name for our DB horse, selector of the best DB related name,  ie, whereisdrici, and the colours he will run in etc gets a free share.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 18, 2008, 10:44:57 AM

Does anyone think the GAA Discussion Board should buy a horse !!  It would only cost 100 of us about €200 each

Would love to get involved in that Bud
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Shamrock Shore

Bud

I have a few bob I want to donate to Paddy Power.

What's the name of this fine specimen of horsehood?

Shamrock Shore

Ah - I see what Bud was at.

Bit slow I do be!

Candyman

So im right then shamrock??? Anyone care to confirm....

maddog

Throw the HOUSE on it and we have a former grand national winner.

Candyman

girt_giggler

Quote from: maddog on June 18, 2008, 11:51:59 AM
Throw the HOUSE on it and we have a former grand national winner.

I was also going to mention horse referred to!

good 1

Bud Wiser

Amber Lee is 25/1 now in Tom Floods.  I must be the only one that thinks it has a chance..