The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Jaysus Royal Man jumped like he had wooden legs. Did he pull up? Started going backwards about a mile out.

Mickey Linden

didnt see the race but backed royal man. typical of my luck really. Backed big zeb and farmer jack in the next two.

cavan4ever

i have backed Jades Double in the next at fontwell just because there is money for him.

BAck out to 10/1  :o :o

Louth Exile

Thought was a good run by KK, hitting the second last reminded me of him hitting the last at Kempton in King George. It is Nicknames ideal distance and ground, so on that basis it would look like great form, although I don't think Nickname was at his best, particularly given how close Newmill was in ground that is far from his ideall. Good run all the same by KK, great to at least have a good challenge at the gold cup now

Back Black Apalachi myself in the big one, e/w at 14's, got a good run for my money anyway, he has been ultra consistent in big handicap chases this season
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Louth Exile on January 24, 2008, 09:56:58 AM
I hope you are not tipping him based on a John Duggan recommendation, that guys tips are muck

He is so bad its unreal, has he ever picked a winner? even homer has a better strike rate thats how bad he is ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Homer

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 25, 2008, 11:57:46 AM
I hope you are not tipping him based on a John Duggan recommendation, that guys tips are muck

He is so bad its unreal, has he ever picked a winner? even homer has a better strike rate thats how bad he is ;)

Deel I think its your turn to put up a winner.  ;)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Homer on January 25, 2008, 12:11:11 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 25, 2008, 11:57:46 AM

Deel I think its your turn to put up a winner.  ;)

Fair point homer  :D i'll give you my tip of the week next week don't want to steal your thunder ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Louth Exile

Why wait Deel, there are 5 graded races at Cheltenham tommorow, I'm sure you can pick a winner from one of them  ;)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Sky Blue

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Louth Exile on January 25, 2008, 12:39:05 PM
Why wait Deel, there are 5 graded races at Cheltenham tommorow, I'm sure you can pick a winner from one of them  ;)

Sure i'll give it a blast LE can't be much worse than the rest of the boyos' on here :D anyway i'll study the forrrrm tommorow morning and i'll announce my certs then ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Lecale2

Lecale2

2nd @ 16/1. Nice EW punt.

Homer

Well done Lecale. Good shout.

Silky

Could you give us more than a 3 minute warning for the next tip Lecale? Cheers.

Lecale2

Ela Re EW 15.40. Available at 20/1 with Ladbrokes.