Other sports.
3 (3.3%)
Smart arses.
15 (16.7%)
None of the above.
3 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Lecale2

Who do we hate the most? The referees, the team from the next parish, the British establishments? Let's have a vote.

Colonel Cool

Always the team from the next parish! I don't give a fcuk about the Brits or other sports. It's Ballygalget we hate!!
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

stephenite

I said the team from the next parish, but i meant Roscommon, not Knockmore

Aristotle Flynn

The Brits. That includes other sports.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

SouthArmaghBandit

God we're very inward looking. Is this a stenght or a weakness for the association?

Colonel Cool

In fact they r all pretty hateful!!!!! Most refs are egatisical bastards who have preconceved ideas about who should win. They r only in it for the money. No doubt about it. The refs Ive seen this yr r gettingh WORST.
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

johnneycool

Quote from: Colonel Cool on December 06, 2006, 09:39:17 PM
Always the team from the next parish! I don't give a fcuk about the Brits or other sports. It's Ballygalget we hate!!

Jealousy is an awful thing, does it keep you awake at night?

charlie linkbox

The neighbouring club.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Scotstown nothing but misfortune and ill-luck in all their endeavours next year from U-10 up to senior. May you win nothing.

6th sam

I know a British soccer referee from the next parish---Guess he'd be really popular among you guys!

charlie linkbox

I wouldn't have a problem with him myself, assuming as he was of an amiable disposition.

never kickt a ball

What if he was a a British soccer referee from the next parish who carried a man bag? What would you think then Charlie?

charlie linkbox

In that case I would fear that his disposition was too amiable if you know what I mean, and I'd keep my distance.  ;)

Guillem2

It has to be the Brits for me. Hating the neighbouring club more than the Brits is something I just can't understand. We may be rivals on the sports field but off it we are all Irishmen. Referees come and go. Some are hateful basta*ds but others a re ok. I'm happy to watch rugby on TV and follow the fortunes of Ireland & the 4 provinces so I can't say I hate other sports. St John's are a shower of hateful middle class c*nts but deep down I really don't hate them. It the Brits for me.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

TORGAEL

As a Down man it has to be Armagh