Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Ah now CB, im sure every single one of those guys is still helping out and paying membership into the club.  The GAA and its community are inextricably linked. It wouldnt mean anything if it wasnt.

Hoof Hearted

And people wonder why Antrim aren't successful
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Spike on November 12, 2017, 10:25:23 PM
Ah now CB, im sure every single one of those guys is still helping out and paying membership into the club.  The GAA and its community are inextricably linked. It wouldnt mean anything if it wasnt.

Are you for real?? Fecking tag team lol! You've always said this and already answered.. now CB come on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 12, 2017, 10:26:53 PM
And people wonder why Antrim aren't successful

Have you been on the Derry threads ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Yes - they're not successful either
But there's a difference between club rivalry and the divide that there is here
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Spike

Hey MR2 might be a clown.....buts hes our clown!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 12, 2017, 10:33:32 PM

There's about 15 Antrim posters here, in my opinion I don't think it represents any real issues or divide ! Some people will come on for a rant but mainly it's a bitta banter, yes it can go overboard but I've the greatest respect for all clubs in Antrim, irrespective to what I put on here, as it's  mainly a wind up!

I've Ref'd In every club and do so impartially and honestly as that's how I'd like it to be done when my club plays!

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

There's about 15 Antrim posters here, in my opinion I don't think it represents any real issues or divide ! Some people will come on for a rant but mainly it's a bitta banter, yes it can go overboard but I've the greatest respect for all clubs in Antrim, irrespective to what I put on here, as it's  mainly a wind up!

I've Ref'd In every club and do so impartially and honestly as that's how I'd like it to be done when my club plays!
Never had the pleasure in welcoming u to Toome MR2....no sat nav......but hey most up on the Row would say u say u ate rarely seen up there. 8)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on November 13, 2017, 08:15:35 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

Never had the pleasure in welcoming u to Toome MR2....no sat nav......but hey most up on the Row would say u say u ate rarely seen up there. 8)

Last played there for the reserves about 6 years ago, referee'd a minor game a while back also.. go back to your sources lad

Tyrdub

ffs this is getting a bit much, will you 2 not go outside and sort it out

The Gs Man

The sexual tension between those two is getting a bit much.
Keep 'er lit

Galer

Mr2 have u seen the county panel!

bannside

Now that John Brennan has departed the hot seat at Cargin, who is favourite to succeed him. Enda Mc Ginley, Damian Cassidy or Darren Craig, thats the three names that are cropping up.

Any other managerial changes in Antrim clubs?

paddyjohn

Div 1.

Cargin
St Johns
St Galls
Creggan
Lamh Dhearg
Aghagallon
Portglenone
Rossa
St Teresas
Ahoghill
Glenavy
St Endas

Div 2.

Moneyglass
Tir Na Og
St Brigids
Rasharkin
Ballymena
Gort Na Mona
Dunloy
Davitts
Sarsfields
O'Donnells
Aldergrove
St Pauls

Div 3.

Antrim
Ardoyne
Glenravel
Lisburn
St Mals
Pearses
Eire Og
St Agnes
Ballycastle
Mitchels

The 3 Divisions for next season 2018, fill in the blanks when you're club makes their appointment if they already haven't done so.

paddyjohn

Quote from: bannside on November 13, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
Now that John Brennan has departed the hot seat at Cargin, who is favourite to succeed him. Enda Mc Ginley, Damian Cassidy or Darren Craig, thats the three names that are cropping up.

Any other managerial changes in Antrim clubs?

I saw on social media that the Dunloy manager is stepping down, great job for somebody with the talent coming through there. Glenravel management stepping down also, so one of their players tells me, also could be a job for somebody who wants a challenge!