Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 22, 2017, 11:16:29 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 22, 2017, 10:52:46 PM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 22, 2017, 10:37:32 PM
Anyone that's knows anything about hurling will know what way Sunday's big game is going to go.  Cushendall have worked hard this year and will reap the rewards come Sunday.  Dunloy can rattle up big scores against the  Division 2 teams of the world (conceding almost 20 points in to the bargain!).  Take the blinkers off people, it's going to be a comfortable win for the Dall.

MR2 still kissing ass I see, you'll get a big appointment yet.

You obviously didn't see the Carey v Tir Na nOg game Mark O'Neill officiated.

Your posts tell me enough about you, everyone can see through you.

Most people think it will be a close game, I can't see Dunloy getting within 7 points.

Talking to a lot of Dunloy supporters, they think they have it won already.

They will get there eyes opened on Sunday. 

You obviously don't know me, as kissing ass isn't my thing, my life in general would be better if I did lol!

Stop worrying about the ref hirty!

Most poster believe you, only one other has went for Dunloy on here!

Dead on hirty...  keep taking the tablets
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Another part of the build up for the final that's wetted my appetite has been the coverage by the Saffron Gael. Player interviews and manager interviews have all been superb.

MoChara

Tomorrows match rescheduled for 3.15 instead of half past

Milltown Row2

Ah feck that!! Not going now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

MoChara

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 23, 2017, 07:23:11 PM
It always was 315...

Most posters made for it I'd seen had half 3 wrote on them

paddyjohn

Any City lads or ladies coming down to watch the game, leave extra time for your journey. North bound M2 is shut apparently so diversions in place.

Milltown Row2

Are you serious? They obviously know City folk won't be going, Cheers

I've been going the Ballymena road from doagh recently, by passing the motorway (I'm not a city dweller )

imtommygunn

That seems to be a regular occurance on county hurling final day >:(

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 24, 2017, 09:49:12 AM
Are you serious? They obviously know City folk won't be going, Cheers

I've been going the Ballymena road from doagh recently, by passing the motorway (I'm not a city dweller )

Yeah, my mate is a lorry driver and was diverted this morning coming off the early boat.

MoChara

Quote from: MoChara on September 23, 2017, 09:01:05 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 23, 2017, 07:23:11 PM
It always was 315...

Most posters made for it I'd seen had half 3 wrote on them

In fact the tickets sold in the club's have half 3 wrote on them to fs  ;D

Milltown Row2

Was up watching our youngsters today win the Nipper Quinn shield and it warms the heart to see the wee pups knock their pan in, our minors won the b championship yesterday also and the under 16 in a final again next weekend..

While not setting the world alight we are gaining small gains.. my post can't be complete without mentioning Davitts and more importantly St Paul's who competed in the Nipper Quinn cup final straight,  after huge improvements from the teams whom Hurling had nearly died in both clubs, both junior now at senior level but it seems turning a corner, also St. Paul's are in under 16 final against us next week!

Jesusjones

Diesel dippers at Dunsilly this morning!!

Two Hands FFS

ardtole

Cushendall 7-4 ahead at half-time