Land Mark Forum

Started by 5 Sams, March 05, 2010, 04:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Has anyone ever attended any of these selp help/self improvement seminars.

Landmarkeducation.com

If so what's the verdict?
The Aristocrat Years

The Iceman

My Da was actually asking me about this recently. I think they are worth a visit - depends on where you are in life and what your frame of mind is.  You get out what you put in.  if you are a fan of the Tony Robbins school of thought then you will enjoy it.  They teach some great practical techniques.

There are other options though:
Google life lasting success ireland

I heard they put on a great event.

There is also Power Teams that meet regularly throughout the country.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ONeill

Read a Tony Robbins effort recently - 'Awaken the Giant Within'. Was terribly disappointed. I was hoping for something different, but twas the same oul bull.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on March 05, 2010, 08:12:19 PM
Read a Tony Robbins effort recently - 'Awaken the Giant Within'. Was terribly disappointed. I was hoping for something different, but twas the same oul bull.
Are all these books not bollox?!

The Iceman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 05, 2010, 08:17:12 PM
Quote from: ONeill on March 05, 2010, 08:12:19 PM
Are all these books not bollox?!

Ask Stevey .com

Stevey McGeown - Armagh man - you should know him alright Tony. The books aren't bull.  Look past it and there is a lot to be learned and applied.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

muppet

A group of my colleagues started this craic many years ago.

The course had an immediate positive impact on them, from their point of view. They would then pester us to go with them to the next one. The rest of us thought they were just behaving weirdly for a while until the effects wore off one guy seemed to become addicted to the courses. His form between courses became terrible and he craved the euphoria it would give him. He couldn't afford to keep paying for these things so he became an instructor or facilitator.

They eventually stopped going.

While I try to keep an open mind I don't think there are any shortcuts to going from zero to hero.

MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Big teeth, Americanisms and vapid soundbytes. Sums up
my opinion.