Markievicz Park, Sligo

Started by ziggysego, February 14, 2007, 04:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone has any contact details for Markievicz Park, Sligo. I am heading to a game there on Sunday afternoon and want to know what the disabled facilities are like. I have looked everywhere on-line, but cannot find information.

Hopefully someone here can help me out.

Thanks
Testing Accessibility

Kerry Mike

Magpie or one of the Sligo bucks here will surely have a contact name or number for the county board in Sligo to help you out Ziggy.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Pietas

It really is a disgrace, in this day and age, that ziggy can't get that sort of info easily enough. i suspect the same is true of most grounds and also that the disabled facilities aren't great in any of them.
In Roman mythology, Pietas was the goddess of duty to one's state, gods and family.

ziggysego

Contacted Magpie, so hopefully he'll come up with something.

I know what you mean Pietas. It drives me mad, as something it can make things extremely difficult for me attending games.
Testing Accessibility

magpie seanie

I'll get a phone number for Ziggy.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Billys Boots

QuoteSsssh Billy!!

Mrs. Boots is from Killala, Ziggy - my offspring have been sent Killala jerseys by the Mayo-folk, who really should know better at this point in history.  The psychiatrists fees are mounting steadily.  ::)

youbetterbelieveit

arent Killala the crowd on the AIB ad?

Billys Boots

Oh yes, we've been sent the video of that too.   ::)

youbetterbelieveit

Sure Billy you will have to support Killala so, esp when its against ziggy's greencastle!

Billys Boots

Well, for peace's sake I'll have to pretend to be pleased if they win.

never kickt a ball

Have seen some good Tyrone results over Mayo on that ground. Omens might be good Ziggy

ziggysego

Quote from: youbetterbelieveit on February 15, 2007, 10:08:01 AM
Sure Billy you will have to support Killala so, esp when its against ziggy's greencastle!

Good Lord, what did I do on you boy?  ::)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Got in touch with someone at Markievicz Park. Thanks for those details Seánie. Got things sorted for Sunday.
Testing Accessibility