NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Not from Ballagh myself, Western Gaels or Éire Óg the 2 adjoining Ros Co Board Clubs.
Allegedly some enrol their children in them to ensure they qualify for Ros.

Then there's the individual, rather well heeled, who always buys demo model cars in Mayo as a new one would mean a RN plate🙄. Sad...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Silver hill

Quote from: Rossfan on March 14, 2024, 10:53:11 AMIf you're heading for Letterkenny after?

Foyle Rd / brandywell still your best bet. You won't have any issues heading for Letterkenny. They'll be minimal traffic heading out that road.

Rossfan

Thanks lads.
Any chance ye could go easy on us as our need of 2 points is more pressing....

Real Talk

Interesting to see which Derry team will start v Mayo .... any word on the injuries to O Lynch, C Doherty and G McKinless also Mayo have used a lot of players so far will Paul Durkin be fit to play ?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Real Talk on March 14, 2024, 04:05:25 PMInteresting to see which Derry team will start v Mayo .... any word on the injuries to O Lynch, C Doherty and G McKinless also Mayo have used a lot of players so far will Paul Durkin be fit to play ?
Paddy Durcan you mean? Has been talk that he would be back for this match.

Seen this posted elsewhere. Total panel used of the Division 1 teams in their five games.

Roscommon 31
Kerry 30
Monaghan 29
Mayo 29
Dublin 28
Tyrone 28
Derry 26
Galway 25

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Armagh18

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 14, 2024, 04:55:22 PM
Quote from: Real Talk on March 14, 2024, 04:05:25 PMInteresting to see which Derry team will start v Mayo .... any word on the injuries to O Lynch, C Doherty and G McKinless also Mayo have used a lot of players so far will Paul Durkin be fit to play ?

Seen this posted elsewhere. Total panel used of the Division 1 teams in their five games.

Roscommon 31
Kerry 30
Monaghan 29
Mayo 29
Dublin 28
Tyrone 28
Derry 26
Galway 25

Any chance you have link for that? Would like to see other divisions as well? Cheers

Blowitupref

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 14, 2024, 04:57:15 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on March 14, 2024, 04:55:22 PM

Roscommon 31
Kerry 30
Monaghan 29
Mayo 29
Dublin 28
Tyrone 28
Derry 26
Galway 25

Any chance you have link for that? Would like to see other divisions as well? Cheers
Just Division 1 stats.

https://twitter.com/TsuDhoNim/status/1765326142209245664

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

SouthOfThe Bann

Quote from: Rossfan on March 14, 2024, 03:57:32 PMThanks lads.
Any chance ye could go easy on us as our need of 2 points is more pressing....

I'd advise staying a night or two in Derry when your there.

A great city.

Rossfan

Just a day trip for me this time.
I know a few legends who are doing the Saturday night.......🍺🍻

JoG2

Quote from: Rossfan on March 15, 2024, 10:54:32 AMJust a day trip for me this time.

Great to hear. Always brilliant to see travelling fans after the games in the bars / restaurants.

seafoid

Quote from: JoG2 on March 15, 2024, 11:00:38 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 15, 2024, 10:54:32 AMJust a day trip for me this time.

Great to hear. Always brilliant to see travelling fans after the games in the bars / restaurants.
It really is. I love that about the GAA.

Blowitupref

Half time in a wet Salthill.  Galway 0-6 Dublin 0-10.

RTÉ stats

Result Galway 0-14 Dublin 0-22.   The Dubs looking good for another national title.

marty34

22 pts for Dublin in them conditions.

Not bad going

Wildweasel74

Dublin very very strong,alot of newer lads past few years, starting to put them hands up. There is nothing worse that having to deal with a confident Dublin team.

Wildweasel74

Derry / Mayo be looking at that, and be working out how to throw the mor'd game.