2015/2016 Premier League

Started by ONeill, August 03, 2015, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Looks like Liverpool and Man u could end up with a great season or it could all fall like a house of Cards. Utd win their last three games of the season - Champions league football and a trophy. Liverpool win their last game of the season - Champions league football and a trophy. It's

ONeill

Interesting to hear Pochettino say Spurs aren't a big club. Refreshing.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Quote from: ONeill on May 08, 2016, 11:52:27 PM
Interesting to hear Pochettino say Spurs aren't a big club. Refreshing.

I suppose if you have only two League Cup triumphs to boast about in 25 years it's hard to argue? They did win the Double 55 years ago all the same!

SHEEDY

Sky are really bigging up this last game at the Boleyn ground crap, don't remember any other club getting this exposure at their final match at their stadium.1 big West ham love in all week.
nil satis nisi optimum

Boycey

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 10, 2016, 10:46:59 PM
Sky are really bigging up this last game at the Boleyn ground crap, don't remember any other club getting this exposure at their final match at their stadium.1 big West ham love in all week.

I just said same on another thread, I really don't get it?

laoislad

West Ham will be kicking themselves for being beaten by Swansea after United soiling their undies tonight.
City could still mess it up at the weekend and the Hammers could have gotten into the Champions League.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ashman

Quote from: laoislad on May 10, 2016, 11:40:20 PM
West Ham will be kicking themselves for being beaten by Swansea after United soiling their undies tonight.
City could still mess it up at the weekend and the Hammers could have gotten into the Champions League.

United did not soil anything tonight.  They are an average team who met a slightly better side .

Captain Obvious

Manchester City to finish the season with a draw at Swansea and get the champions league spot ahead of Manchester United on goal difference who should beat Bournemouth at home. The Manchester clubs have fallen back a long way only four years ago they were first and second eighty nine points each to now probably sixty six points each and fourth,fifth.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ashman on May 11, 2016, 12:03:30 AM

United did not soil anything tonight.  They are an average team who met a slightly better side .

Utd beat by a better team on the night... Over the course of the year (and many other years) Utd have been the better team... The position in the league would show that, no? And for how shit Utd have been this season, surely the teams below them have been worse??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: ashman on May 11, 2016, 12:03:30 AM

2-1 up with 15 mins to go and a Champions League place all but secured and they end up losing 3-2.
They shat themselves big time alright. So much so the groundsman is still cleaning it up off the pitch.
And it was f**king glorious to watch.

I can still see them getting into Champions League with City losing at the weekend.

ashman

United were played off the park last night .  They were bullied and did well to lose by one goal.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: ashman on May 11, 2016, 09:27:49 AM
United were played off the park last night .  They were bullied and did well to lose by one goal.
united had 3 attempts on goal, west ham had 20.
Its unreal the amount of games this season where United have posted those kind of stats for attempts at goal
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

5th in a very poor league is terrible for Utd, generally for a team when it comes down to the business end of things they have (over the past 20 years) managed to find that extra bit between their teeth... missing leaders all over the park...That was a very bad slip up last night, but in fairness they haven't competed at all this year in the league

be interesting to see what teams compete next year, City, Arsenal and Spurs .. cant see The Foxes getting up their again as they may lose players this summer and most teams don't win 2 years in a row
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

It is hard to know what to wish for as a Utd supporter. Win last night and Champions league football almost certain but at the end of the day what is the point in being in it if you are only making up the numbers. People seem to be obsessed in this 'top 4' thing. I can understand the financial gain aspect for smaller clubs but this is not relevant for Utd.

If not making the Champions League means that a new manager that plays exciting, attacking football is brought in then I'm happy enough to miss out.

Utd are boring to watch under the current management and this needs to change.

laoislad

Quote from: GJL on May 11, 2016, 11:49:16 AM
It is hard to know what to wish for as a Utd supporter. Win last night and Champions league football almost certain but at the end of the day what is the point in being in it if you are only making up the numbers. People seem to be obsessed in this 'top 4' thing. I can understand the financial gain aspect for smaller clubs but this is not relevant for Utd.

If not making the Champions League means that a new manager that plays exciting, attacking football is brought in then I'm happy enough to miss out.

Utd are boring to watch under the current management and this needs to change.