"Several dead" in helicopter crash in Mourne mountains

Started by Minder, October 23, 2010, 08:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

I think you can give it a rest now hardstation. It was just a simple question, there are many types of helicopter user all over Ireland although I reckon it's fair enough to ask was it a military aircraft or was it carrying a Royal or someone really really important or high profile maybe?

Tragic accident anyhow
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:31:00 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 24, 2010, 12:26:36 AM
Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:23:20 AM
Guinness e/s. Not great.
Better than the cans of draft. They spill over your gutties.
That's true. Feckin things explode when you open them.

I agree, sammymaguire, it was a perfectly legitimate question which was somehow turned into celebrating deaths by Tonto, aided by Tony Baloney et al.
;D Dickheed.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:36:37 AM
How's the liqour in The Rex?
Have never frequented it. Or any other Shankill boozer surprisingly. I remember you saying before that you have drank in some dicey loyalist places. Bunch of Grapes with Jim 'Doris' Gray (RIP)?

Milltown Row2

Doesn't make you a bad person for drinking in Prod bars!!! Ok the Rex (UVF bar) isn't great but we are getting off the point as we do on his site ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:50:05 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 24, 2010, 12:46:44 AM
Have never frequented it. Or any other Shankill boozer surprisingly. I remember you saying before that you have drank in some dicey loyalist places. Bunch of Grapes with Jim 'Doris' Gray (RIP)?
The 'eye' Brox bar, as it is now. Since then, the c**k & Hen and Westbourne Glens.
Why?

Milkfish are there any bars in Jordanstown direction that aren't "prod" bars?!

Milltown Row2

My local bars are owned by  the treasure from St Endas!!! Pretty mixed so J'town is fine
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ziggysego

Jesus Christ lads, take your pub talk to another thread.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on October 24, 2010, 01:01:17 AM
Jesus Christ lads, take your pub talk to another thread.
Hardstation and Milltown are round at Hereiam's having a good auld celebratory drink. Shame.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:58:24 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 24, 2010, 12:54:49 AM
Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:50:05 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 24, 2010, 12:46:44 AM
The 'eye' Brox bar, as it is now. Since then, the c**k & Hen and Westbourne Glens.
Why?

Milkfish are there any bars in Jordanstown direction that aren't "prod" bars?!
Cloughfern Arms.

Btw, milltown, Damien Curran (Lighthouse and thon other one, Bureau) is an asshole.
Used to pass "The Cloughy" everyday when I worked in Monkstown. Surprisingly never felt the urge for a pint in it though.

Milltown Row2

Cloughy is alright when the other offy's are closed ;)

was in it one night getting a carry out and the bar is the same place. Some boy i used to work with in the Shipyard noticed me!! 'hey boy what ya doing?' nearly shat myself. but was grand in the end ;D

thewobbler

muppet

Lads this thread is about probably 4 families getting the dreaded call to the house tonight.

RIP whoever they are. I really hope I don't know them for selfish reasons.
MWWSI 2017

rosnarun

Quote from: Tonto on October 23, 2010, 11:27:26 PM
Would anyone here genuinely celebrate the death of someone who has never done any harm just because of their occupation?
would any one here be genuinely upset if it turns out to be  4 members of the RAF or SAS?
key word being genuinely
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rosnarun on October 24, 2010, 01:48:46 AM
Would anyone here genuinely celebrate the death of someone who has never done any harm just because of their occupation?
would any one here be genuinely upset if it turns out to be  4 members of the RAF or SAS?
key word being genuinely

Or the UDA UVF CIRA or the other groups out there??  genuinely

muppet

Quote from: rosnarun on October 24, 2010, 01:48:46 AM
key word being genuinely

At the moment we know an accident occurred where people died. Any self respecting individual would have sympathy for the deceased and their families.

If it turns out that a pedophile priest, a Nazi executioner or the Devil himself was on board I might revise my stance. However I am not the sort to pray that accidents victims might turn out to be people I don't like.

So it's RIP and sympathies to the families.
MWWSI 2017