Missing Posters

Started by Farrandeelin, February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Lads, what posters are gone missing? I can think of anluabu, Stephenite mentioned Flying Doc on the who would you like to meet thread. drici hasn't surfaced since we moved to this new setting either. Barney seems to have disappeared. blast hasn't been about for a while either. One other poster that has gone is Smokin Joe. WHERE ARE THEY???
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

youbetterbelieveit

No sign of The Treasurer or Achadh Gallain.

Rois

Smokin Joe is lurking around somewhere...

Farrandeelin

How could I forget the Tipperary boys keeping the hurling action going? Colombia et al.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

youbetterbelieveit

thats right farrendeelin, 'Ormondeboy' & 'Durlas eile' aswell

and no sign of 'Lily White Allright'

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteAchadh Gallain

she's too busy running around the streets of Belfast at uni

youbetterbelieveit

enjoying those good years, did the same myself a few years ago gab.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM
Lads, what posters are gone missing? I can think of anluabu, Stephenite mentioned Flying Doc on the who would you like to meet thread. drici hasn't surfaced since we moved to this new setting either. Barney seems to have disappeared. blast hasn't been about for a while either. One other poster that has gone is Smokin Joe. WHERE ARE THEY???
Treasurer and smokin joe is about.
maddog is missing
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stephenite

Barney is certainly MIA, I'm actually concerned for the guy. Mayo have played two NFL games and not a peep since before Xmas. The Ballynure Grousebeater is another man who hasn't been heard from in a while

Bogball XV

drici (just saw that cheltenham thread).

Blacksheep

I've been missing a fair bit myself but Drici is a big miss. He was great for the up to date scores and the odds.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

Hardy

I agree. We should get Tom Hanks and a few other lads to go over there to the old board and find him.

magickingdom

its all very funny but someday ye might be missing too.....

lemon125

Wow that wasscary. Could get ont the site at all. Cant at work but can from home. Glad to be back

cullahmo

New Year's resolutions maybe,they were spending too much time on here!!